Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 15, 2012
Great as all MS Publishers have been- easy to follow directions. I helped my sister learn the program and in two hours she put out a newsletter now receiving rave reviews. Thank you, Microsoft.
on July 11, 2014
Great product but MS will probably "make it better" by changing all the bells and whistles we're used to. They will come out with a "new and improved" version" that users will have to learn again then never ever need or use. (That is if they haven't already.)
on March 18, 2013
I used this software at my previous place of employment and really liked the finished products produced
with it. Therefore, when I started at my new job I suggested they invest in this software and it was a wonderful
decision and has been very useful.
on April 17, 2013
This software is wonderful for anyone who creates calendars, greeting cards, newsletters, etc. It allows for PDF documents that allow for email transmission very easily.
on December 9, 2012
Kind of annoyed that this didn't come with my new PC. This is a great program; used it for apartment complex newsletters.
on April 7, 2013
The product is what you would expect from micro soft , it works as required and I have no complaints
on March 19, 2013
why did I have to pay almost $240 dollers for this and now it lists for $189? Is there something crooked about this? I ask???? Not to happy here!!!! Buyer beware!!!