Advanced Ergonomic Design The Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop has a uniquely modern design and an amazingly comfortable feel. It’s built on advanced ergonomic principles, incorporating a split keyboard layout to help position the wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position, a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support, and a domed keyboard shape to reduce wrist pronation. The mouse is also designed to maximize wrist comfort with its unique ergonomic shape. And it also includes features like the Windows button which gives you convenient, one-touch to access to the Windows 8 Start screen, so you’ll be able to stay comfortable and productive all day long.
- Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position
- Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips
- Reverse tilt angles the keyboard to promote a straight neutral wrist position
- The shape of the mouse is designed to maximize wrist comfort
- Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position
- Windows button provides one-touch access to the Start screen
- Back button for faster navigation
- 4-way scroll wheel for navigating up, down, left and right
Windows 8 Experience
Microsoft Hardware: Designed by Microsoft. Optimized for Windows.
Complete your Windows 8 experience with Microsoft Hardware a family of products that work and play beautifully together. Whether you're on your desktop, laptop or tablet, not only can you enjoy browsing the web, reading email, or watching videos, but you can also write emails, create documents and spreadsheets and generate all types of content you've come to expect when using a Windows PC. Microsoft Hardware products are designed by Microsoft, optimized for Windows, giving you specific features built for Windows 8 – including Windows 8 keyboard shortcuts and mice with horizontal touch scrolling.
These mice will track on everything from a granite countertop to the carpet in an airport terminal.
Love your laptop computer but hate using the trackpad when you are out of range of a traditional desk? Now, you can use a mouse on more surfaces than ever before, with Microsoft BlueTrack Technology.*
Exciting, exceptional accuracy
Use a mouse with BlueTrack Technology that outperforms laser and optical mice. The large, blue beam, combined with an image sensor and pixel geometry designed by Microsoft, generates a high-contrast picture of the surface that allows exceptional tracking accuracy.
Track on just about anything
Navigate your computer by using a BlueTrack Technology mouse on a picnic table, your living room floor, the armrest of a lobby chair, or even your pant leg. With BlueTrack Technology, you can use the mouse on almost any type of surface.
See that blue light coming from under the mouse? The BlueTrack Technology light beam is more than four times larger than the average laser beam used in other laser mice, so you can point, click, and scroll with precision, no matter where you are.
Windows 8, Windows RT**, Windows 7, and Windows Vista; Mac OSX v10.4-10.x
Proprietary 2.4 GHz
Windows 150 MB
Keyboard: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
Keypad: 1 Lithium battery CR2430 (included)
Mouse: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
*BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.
**Advanced functionality not available with all devices. See compatibility information on the Microsoft website.