5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, looks really cool
I love the blue-chrome look of this controller. It works perfectly. I put in my Nyko rechargeable battery pack, and have been using it without problems ever since. Chrome seems to be holding up fine so far. I'm an adult, and take good care of my toys :) so I can't speak to how well the finish would hold up to being tossed around by a kid.
Published 5 months ago by Bill F. Mackin

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was completely Crome blue.
I do like this controller, although it's only the top part that's chrome blue. The bottom is the normal flat black, but it's not that big a deal. I was under the impression that it was full chrome blue and I wish it was. I probably wouldn't have bought it if I'd known. I could have just bought the pieces instead and put it together myself for cheaper. Oh well.
Published 3 months ago by Tamara Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, looks really cool, January 14, 2014
Bill F. Mackin (Hiawatha, IA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox 360 Special Edition Chrome Series Wireless Controller - Blue (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny!, January 3, 2014
I have been drooling over this controller since they first came out, and amazon was the ONLY place I could find it in my favorite blue. I was surprised to see that it does not seem to load up on fingerprints, pleasantly so, it's like magic. That said it workd like every other XBOX controller and has the new twisty d pad thingy if you like to change that, I don't but it works fine. I wish as others do that the chrome went all the way around, the back is black, and it really should come with a rechargeable battery, but it has the lame battery holder and 2 Duracell batteries you can use on something else, not those cheap junk batteries. Love the electric blue!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 4, 2014
I was looking for a new controller but i didnt want just a plain black or white controller. I love blue so when i saw this controller, i had to buy it. It works and looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful controller, January 1, 2014
I love the look of this controller, in the front. I just wish they would of continued the chrome to the back of the controller as well. It looks weird with it being two different colors. FYI it's black on the back like normal controller. I like the feel of the joysticks. It's a pretty controller, just wished they would have continued the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 29, 2013
This controller was purchased as a gift but my boyfriend totally freaked! The color is true to the photo, its such a great color blue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrome blue, April 28, 2014
Control was amazing. It was really smooth and shiny. I was able to see myself through the wireless blue control.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was completely Crome blue., March 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This is gorgeous., May 15, 2014
I remember spying these chrome series controllers in BestBuy a while back, and kicked myself for not just grabbing them when I had the chance. I figured I'd be able to get 'em here (I mean, you can get just about anything here, haha).

So the controller itself, beautiful, I dig the blue. All the buttons, the joysticks, and d-pad of course work flawlessly. It's so nice, I kind of don't want to use it. Hahaha!

What actually surprised me was the fact that this, along with another item I ordered, dropped in on my lap within two days. I didn't even tag the two day shipping method. So..yeah...color me surprised and tickled pink when it showed up. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 3, 2014
I thought the colour would be a little lighter due to the pictures but its actually a dark chrome blue and I like it a lot more than I thought I would

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny Fun Controller for Kids, April 25, 2014
The Easter bunny brought this for my son and he loves it. He knows his controller from 10 feet away. All the functions and keys are responsive and did I say it looks great.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Special Edition Chrome Series Wireless Controller - Blue
$54.19
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies