5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, looks really cool
I love the blue-chrome look of this controller. It works perfectly. I put in my Nyko rechargeable battery pack, and have been using it without problems ever since. Chrome seems to be holding up fine so far. I'm an adult, and take good care of my toys :) so I can't speak to how well the finish would hold up to being tossed around by a kid.
Published 3 months ago by Bill F. Mackin

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was completely Crome blue.
I do like this controller, although it's only the top part that's chrome blue. The bottom is the normal flat black, but it's not that big a deal. I was under the impression that it was full chrome blue and I wish it was. I probably wouldn't have bought it if I'd known. I could have just bought the pieces instead and put it together myself for cheaper. Oh well.
Published 29 days ago by Tamara Cook

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, looks really cool, January 14, 2014
Bill F. Mackin (Hiawatha, IA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox 360 Special Edition Chrome Series Wireless Controller - Blue (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny!, January 3, 2014
I have been drooling over this controller since they first came out, and amazon was the ONLY place I could find it in my favorite blue. I was surprised to see that it does not seem to load up on fingerprints, pleasantly so, it's like magic. That said it workd like every other XBOX controller and has the new twisty d pad thingy if you like to change that, I don't but it works fine. I wish as others do that the chrome went all the way around, the back is black, and it really should come with a rechargeable battery, but it has the lame battery holder and 2 Duracell batteries you can use on something else, not those cheap junk batteries. Love the electric blue!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful controller, January 1, 2014
I love the look of this controller, in the front. I just wish they would of continued the chrome to the back of the controller as well. It looks weird with it being two different colors. FYI it's black on the back like normal controller. I like the feel of the joysticks. It's a pretty controller, just wished they would have continued the color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was completely Crome blue., March 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 4, 2014
I was looking for a new controller but i didnt want just a plain black or white controller. I love blue so when i saw this controller, i had to buy it. It works and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 29, 2013
This controller was purchased as a gift but my boyfriend totally freaked! The color is true to the photo, its such a great color blue!

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it, April 4, 2014
my son loves his controller that he got for his birthday. he loves the color. it is also custom made

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and 100% Functional, April 3, 2014
Ayla L. Hurley (EDGEWATER, MD, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this to pair with my brand new home-built gaming PC. With the Microsoft XBox PC wireless USB receiver, it works beautifully. I'm finally beating Bioshock, and playing new games with so much ease, all from my couch without having to balance the keyboard and mouse on my lap. (No offense to PC gamers, I'm just more comfy this way!)

Connects without a problem, gameplay is smooth with the controller, and boy do I love that blue shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Controller!, March 28, 2014
This controller is your standard wireless Xbox 360 controller, but with a neat chrome blue look. The op part is the only chrome part, and although it attracts fingerprints, it's easy to wipe off. The chrome feels nicer than the standard textured plastic on the standard Xbox 360 controllers. The D-Pad is also chrome (silver), which adds a nice touch to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars uffff, March 27, 2014
the bestttt color for a control and it feels lighter than the original thanks microsoft now to get the chrome black

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›