Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2014
I love the blue-chrome look of this controller. It works perfectly. I put in my Nyko rechargeable battery pack, and have been using it without problems ever since. Chrome seems to be holding up fine so far. I'm an adult, and take good care of my toys :) so I can't speak to how well the finish would hold up to being tossed around by a kid.
on January 3, 2014
I have been drooling over this controller since they first came out, and amazon was the ONLY place I could find it in my favorite blue. I was surprised to see that it does not seem to load up on fingerprints, pleasantly so, it's like magic. That said it workd like every other XBOX controller and has the new twisty d pad thingy if you like to change that, I don't but it works fine. I wish as others do that the chrome went all the way around, the back is black, and it really should come with a rechargeable battery, but it has the lame battery holder and 2 Duracell batteries you can use on something else, not those cheap junk batteries. Love the electric blue!
on January 1, 2014
I love the look of this controller, in the front. I just wish they would of continued the chrome to the back of the controller as well. It looks weird with it being two different colors. FYI it's black on the back like normal controller. I like the feel of the joysticks. It's a pretty controller, just wished they would have continued the color.
on April 3, 2014
I bought this to pair with my brand new home-built gaming PC. With the Microsoft XBox PC wireless USB receiver, it works beautifully. I'm finally beating Bioshock, and playing new games with so much ease, all from my couch without having to balance the keyboard and mouse on my lap. (No offense to PC gamers, I'm just more comfy this way!)

Connects without a problem, gameplay is smooth with the controller, and boy do I love that blue shine.
on June 20, 2014
This controller has a gorgeous shiny blue mirror-like finish. I honestly thought maybe the pictures were wrong but it is perfect. I will probably buy the silver one as well later this year as well! I've been using this for a couple of months now and it has held up perfectly. No wearing off of the chrome. Any prints easily wipe off.
on March 4, 2014
I was looking for a new controller but i didnt want just a plain black or white controller. I love blue so when i saw this controller, i had to buy it. It works and looks great.
on May 15, 2014
I remember spying these chrome series controllers in BestBuy a while back, and kicked myself for not just grabbing them when I had the chance. I figured I'd be able to get 'em here (I mean, you can get just about anything here, haha).

So the controller itself, beautiful, I dig the blue. All the buttons, the joysticks, and d-pad of course work flawlessly. It's so nice, I kind of don't want to use it. Hahaha!

What actually surprised me was the fact that this, along with another item I ordered, dropped in on my lap within two days. I didn't even tag the two day shipping method. So..yeah...color me surprised and tickled pink when it showed up. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :)
on March 28, 2014
This controller is your standard wireless Xbox 360 controller, but with a neat chrome blue look. The op part is the only chrome part, and although it attracts fingerprints, it's easy to wipe off. The chrome feels nicer than the standard textured plastic on the standard Xbox 360 controllers. The D-Pad is also chrome (silver), which adds a nice touch to it.
on June 15, 2014
came on a SUNDAY! my life was complete when getting this, the color is awesome, controls work great, feels weird at first, but im used to it when killing zombies! great shipping, great price better than the local gamestop for sure!
on September 28, 2014
Very nice look and texture. The rest is normal to a regular controller. Mine came defective from one of the buttons so I returned it. I couldn't wait for a replacement so I just got a standard one from my local store therefore I didn't get to use this one. Wish I did.