From the Publisher
Microsoft Windows Security Resource Kit, Second Edition
Microsoft Windows Group Policy Guide
Microsoft Windows Registry Guide, Second Edition
Microsoft Windows Administrators Automation Toolkit
Microsoft Windows Internals, 4/e
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Performance Guide
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Troubleshooting Guide
The Resource Kit also includes:
1. Tools: 120+ ResKit Tools and Tools help files, plus 114 IIS ResKit tools
2. Scripting tool library: 120+ scripted tools with command-line interface
3. Group Policy utilities: group policy scripts, templates, and whitepapers
4. WS03 Technical Reference Collection: 5,400 pages created by the Windows UA team
5. Unique e-book library: e-book versions of the books in the RK, plus 4 other titles --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Brian Komar is the owner and principal consultant for Komar Consulting, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in network security and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Brian partners with Microsoft on several ventures, which include developing security-related courseware for Microsoft Training & Certification, authoring material for Microsoft Prescriptive Architecture Guides, and writing PKI white papers for the Microsoft Security team. Brian is a frequent speaker at IT industry conferences such as Microsoft Tech Ed, MCP TechMentor, and Windows & .NET Magazine Connections. Brian lives in Winnipeg, Canada, with his wife Krista Kunz.
Developed by senior editors and content managers at Microsoft Corporation.