From the Back Cover
Why should new versions of mission-critical technologies mean starting from scratch? If you already know how to use Microsoft Windows Server 2000, leverage those skills to quickly become an expert on Microsoft Windows Server 2003. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Delta Guide skips the basics and moves straight to what's new and what's changed. The result? You save time and money while preparing yourself for the next generation of Microsoft's server operating system!
Use Your existing Windows Server skills to master Microsoft's newest operating system!
* Skip the basic concepts and move straight to what's new and changed.
* Focus on learning advanced new technologies, techniques, and concepts.
* Use topic-focused chapters to quickly upgrade the skills you use the most.
* Access bonus online material covering core concepts you might have missed in the prior version.
* Learn about changes to Active Directory replication, architecture, and maintenance.
* See important security changes that can affect server upgrades.
* Master new techniques for installing, administering, and securing servers.
* Build headless servers using Emergency Management Services.
* Take advantage of powerful new Group Policy capabilities.
About the Author
Don Jones is a founding partner of BrainCore.Net, one of the world's leading companies dedicated to technical certification and assessment technologies and development. Don is the author of nearly a dozen computer books. He has more than two decades of experience with computers, ranging from his first Commodore PET computer to more than eight years as a network engineer, architect, and consultant. Don is a regular contributor to industry technical publications; is a contributing editor for MCP Magazine; and can be found speaking at some of the world's leading technical conferences, including MCP TechMentor. Don can be reached through the BrainCore.Net Web site at www.braincore.net.
Mark Rouse (MCSE, MCDBA, MCSA, MCT, Compaq ASE) is a trainer and senior consultant for a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider and Certified Technical Education Center. As a former systems administrator, Mark has more than 10 years experience with designing and implementing network solutions. Mark has contributed to a number of technical publications and has been involved with the development of MCP exams as a Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft.