1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great decision, December 11, 2010
This review is from: Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2008 32-bit/x64 for System Builders [Old Version] (CD-ROM)
Normally I buy the precious versions of microsoft products because they are buggy or difficult to use until the next version comes out. Not the case here though. Installation was super easy and haven't experienced any problems with the instance yet. The server management is much easier in 2008. However, I wouldn't recommend purchasing or installing this until you have read a good book about some of the new features in it and how best to run it.

For those non-techie reader, this product is not for you.

For those techie readers, good choice without doubt, the biggest problem I have had was with IIS after I installed IIS FTP 7.5... Making a bunch of changes to a single FTP site caused the site to get botched and I ended up having to delete the si and create it with anew name.

Out of stock