The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 7000 features 2.4 GHz wireless for a confident connection even in crowded wireless environments like airports and meeting rooms. With a 30-foot range for freedom, this mouse also features four-way scrolling, letting you easily move side to side and up and down in worksheets and longer documents. The snap-in receiver easily stows on the mouse when not in use, turning off the mouse to give you up to six months of battery life with the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 7000.
From the Manufacturer
Step up to Superior Performance
Step up from older 27 MHz wireless technology to Microsoft 2.4 GHz wireless and experience a confident connection, even in crowded wireless environments such as airports or meeting rooms--plus a 30-foot range for more freedom.
- 2.4 GHz wireless offers a confident wireless connection, even in crowded wireless environments.
- Four-way scrolling allows you to efficiently scroll side to side as well as up and down in worksheets.
- Just point and press the magnifier button to enlarge and edit details.*
Use the snap-in receiver to turn off the mouse and save battery life. Many users average more than six months of battery life. Microsoft High Definition Laser Technology
Two generations ahead of standard optical and laser mouse products.**
*If you are using Macintosh OS X, the magnifier feature enlarges text and images on the entire screen.
| || |
- More responsive: 1000 dpi
- More precise: 6000 FPS, 85 MOPS, 0.18 microns or smaller
- Smoother tracking: Microsoft Intelligent Tracking System
**Standard optical technology = mouse products with 0.35 microns or older CMOS technology