4.0 out of 5 stars no major improvements
Pros:
- most compact model released
- most silent model released
- compatible with current "slim" removable hard drives
- price ($50 gc came with my deal)

Neutral:
- only 4 USB ports instead of 5 (but so what - who uses all of them)
- swipe to turn on/off gone (i didn't hate swipe and don't miss it either)
- no major...
Published 15 months ago by ChomskyKnows

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, but....
I didn't receive the XBXO 360 E model like explained and displayed, but I received the XBOX 360 S model. It's not a big deal, but I was looking forward to getting the E model.
Published 16 months ago by Joe O'Shea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars no major improvements, October 21, 2013
This review is from: Microsoft XBOX 360 E 4GB Console with Kinect Sensor (Video Game)
Pros:
- most compact model released
- most silent model released
- compatible with current "slim" removable hard drives
- price ($50 gc came with my deal)

Neutral:
- only 4 USB ports instead of 5 (but so what - who uses all of them)
- swipe to turn on/off gone (i didn't hate swipe and don't miss it either)
- no major improvements such as USB3, addition of blutooth, huge SSD or anything else (possible they can't do this without major issues)

Cons:
- removal of digital optical output might render some high end (Turtle Beach) headsets unusable
- biggest hard drive available is still only 320gb (won't be a con to some, but is to me)
- flash data limited to 2x32gb (won't be a con to some, but is to me)

otherwise the same old 360 you already know...

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is perfect, October 6, 2013
I had a doubt to chose this product, because it just have 4 GB as hard drive space, but I can buy a hard drive of 120 GB per 35 dlls in amazon and with that my son will have the perfect Xbox 360.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, but...., September 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding price for a Microsoft Xbox 360 connect., December 22, 2013
Paul Fussner (WILLOWICK, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
Excellent price for an Xbox 360, I would've liked to have gotten the Xbox one but the Xbox one as you all know is just too doggone expensive at this point my grandkids are fine with this 360 and playing and having a ball with it. I would bet that if you wait till after Christmas you'll be only get some killer deals on the Xbox 360 and the connect works fine as far as I'm concerned don't waste your money on the Xbox one unless you just have a bunch of money to throw around. As usual Amazon did an excellent job of getting the product to me on time undamaged I can't say enough about Amazon I buy everything on line why go to the store and fight the lines when Amazon will bring it to your door in two days for free if you are a prime member.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for my child, December 2, 2013
my child is having a great time with it! Now if I could only beat him at something for once. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, November 29, 2013
Good game system .I really like it .the design is nice and the on and off button is not as sensitive as the other Xbox 360.also does anybody know where I can get the a/v cord.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, November 7, 2013
Wonderful. It is just as I expected. I am extremely pleased with it so was the person to whom i gave it. it was a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, October 10, 2013
The kinect is awesome since you you use your body to play. Great family time or by yourself against the console.

4.0 out of 5 stars Registering on the XBOX live is tough, September 10, 2013
Registering on the XBOX live is tough....
why we cannot use Microsoft email account logon the XBOX live directly? sigh....

5.0 out of 5 stars Best playing indoor, October 23, 2013
I loved this. In winter when it's cold outside, me and my wife can not go out for walking or running.
This helped us to do our exercises with fun indoor.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›