Customer Discussions > NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360 forum

The Microsoft store will give you $10 credit back and 1600 points with the pre order

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 4, 2012 4:31:23 PM PDT
Joey says:
The Microsoft store will give you $10 credit back and 1600 points with the pre order. Amazon, you really need to step up your game or you're going to lose. The Microsoft Store would give $30 back to their customer in total. That's half the price of the game back. They also have free shipping and no tax.

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 5:34:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 5, 2012 5:46:41 PM PDT
Pete says:
I agree, Amazon should offer some kind of pre-order credit/promo if they are going to compete with what Microsoft & Best Buy are offering.

I really would like to purchase the game through Amazon since I am a very long time and loyal customer and love buying things through Amazon since they are usually very competitive with their pricing and have great customer service. But, if there is nothing more being offered on this game I will most likely be pre-ordering it then through Microsoft's store.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2012 3:46:46 PM PDT
frodecatur says:
That is a very good deal and I am seriously thinking of buying this game through microsoft now. The only reason I havent preordered on there is because the shipping is 3-7 days. Not sure I want to wait that long before getting the game. May just go with Best Buys offer of a $20 coupon if amazon doesnt get something soon

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:24:00 AM PDT
Marcus says:
Thats true, but im not so sure you get the all star weekend package.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 12:08:18 PM PDT
L. Allen says:
All-Star code is in every copy of the first printing of the game. Amazon kinda deceives you to think it's something they are offering. Amazon blew it this year. I won't be buying 2k13 or probably any other games from Amazon this year. I won't be renewing my Prime membership, either.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 7:25:52 PM PDT
frodecatur says:
I preordered a game on Microsoft's website just to test it out. I actually got release date delivery using the free shipping and received the codes for the $10 off and 1600 microsoft points the next day. Just preordered NBA 2k13 using the $10 coupon. Paid 49.99 plus taxes and get another 1600 points and $10 coupon. Great deal

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 7:11:47 PM PDT
D. Lesure says:
amazon definitely lost some buisness on this deal, its to bad that microsoft is sold out of that deal but i wont be preordering with amazon if they cant offer me anything

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 5:55:52 AM PDT
Neumy says:
This is the first time in several years I did not order from Amazon. I ordered from the Microsoft store because of the deal.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 9:45:52 PM PDT
Juan says:
I was gonna buy borderlands2, DOA5, Tekken tag 2, assassins creed 3, black ops 2, halo 4, FIFA 13 and NBA 2k13 through amazon, which I normally would have done but because of cost of shipping on release date has gone up(if even offered), tax being added, no credit being offered except some BS preorder dlc, give me a break, there is no reason to buy my games through amazon.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 4:20:44 AM PDT
M.B says:
At the Microsoft store you dont get the preorder bonus . You will have to pay for it later.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2012 8:31:06 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 2, 2012 8:34:25 AM PDT
Juan says:
But at the MS store you get MS points to get the preorder DLC later if you want. They give you 1600 points, that's a $20 value and the dlc is at most worth 800 points ($10), either way a better deal.......plus the guy a couple of comments up basically says that all new copies of the game have that "Preorder DLC", it's not an amazon exclusive.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 12:39:26 PM PDT
B. Dunn says:
I pre-order resident evil 6 with free shipping and it came today along with my amazon order for NBA 2k13 so meh i think MS will ship on release to you if you pre-order or im just lucky( pre-ordered at ms store for the 1600 MS points which i didnt get yet btw)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2012 6:19:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 12, 2012 6:20:11 AM PDT
Neumy says:
M.B. is wrong. I preordered from Microsoft, and they sent me a code for the allstar weekend stuff.

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 8:43:45 AM PDT
C. Kramer says:
Yes I got my allstar stuff yesterday from microsoft. A little late, but easily worth buying from microsoft. I'm done buying games from amazon. Just about every game on Microsoft gives you 1600 points, and with the free shipping I get the games the day after it comes out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Sep 4, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360
NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360 by 2K Sports (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (522)