4.0 out of 5 stars decent
Published on December 17, 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Crooked!
My scans come out crooked. If I align it at the top the whole thing has to be rotated. If I align it with a side, then it's off center. This is very frustrating and I will return it. The scans came out decent but very dark. I had to lighten them tremendously.
Published on December 4, 2001

4.0 out of 5 stars decent, December 17, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Microtek ScanMaker 5600 Scanner with CD/MP3 Player (Office Product)
Overall a decent scanner. You'll have to do adjustments to your scans with any scanner. The transparency adapter is pretty good, too. I've had some problems scanning negatives. You have to check with microtek to see where it is available. There were some problems installing the scanner with XP, but i got it to work. They might have even of improved the drivers since then.

2.0 out of 5 stars Crooked!, December 4, 2001