The world's first one-step photo restoration flatbed scanner has arrived! In just one step, the ScanMaker 6800, with Digital ICE for Photo Prints built into the hardware and software, corrects most scratches and cracks commonly found on photo print surfaces, while also removing dust and lint. In addition, the ScanMaker 6800 offers high 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution, 48-bit color depth, FireWire and Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) interfaces, plus an integrated 4" x 5" transparency adapter.
From the Manufacturer
Professionals seek perfection. Now Microtek has the perfect scanner for them: the ScanMaker i900. Designers and photographers alike will appreciate the depth and clarity of its 4.2 maximum optical density and generous 8.5-by-14-inch reflective scan area. Batch scanning is a snap with SnapTrans templates for multi-format film scanning. And only Microtek gives you Emulsion Direct Imaging Technology (E.D.I.T.) for distortion-free glassless film scanning.
Taking productivity to the next level, the ScanMaker i900 delivers automatic photo reconstruction and restoration. DIGITAL ICE Photo Print Technology, built into the hardware, eliminates even severe surface damage from prints as you scan. Accurate one-step color restoration quickly transforms faded photos and film to their original colors. The ScanMaker i900 is the only true photo reconstruction and restoration solution for professionals. Look beyond, at the ScanMaker i900 for superb image quality, speed and exceptional productivity performance.
The ScanMaker i900 offers reconstruction beyond photo restoration. Automatically reconstruct photos with creases, cracks rips, tears, and more. ColoRescue restores faded photos and film to their original brilliance as you scan. Achieve professional photo restoration results in a fraction of the time.
The ScanMaker i900 is a productivity giant. Workflow efficiency improves the bottom line. SnapTrans film templates for easy batch scanning of 35mm slides, strips, 6cm by 9cm, and 4-by-5-inch film. Enjoy incomparable quality, with professional features.
- 4.2 max optical density for stunning image depth
- 6,400 x 3,200 dpi optical resolution
- Exclusive dual-platen design with legal size flatbed and 8-by-10-inch bay for glassless film
What's in the Box
- LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai 6 (PC/Mac)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 (PC/Mac)
- Adobe Photoshop Album SE version (PC)
- Microtek ScanWizard Pro (PC/Mac)
- Microtek Scan, Copy, Email, OCR, Scan-to-Web utilities (PC/Mac)
- Microtek LANShare: LAN scanner sharing utility (PC)
- ABBYY FineReader Sprint OCR (PC/Mac)
- Kodak Digital Science Color Management (PC/Mac)
- Ulead Photo Explorer (PC/Mac)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (PC/Mac)
ScanMaker i900 scanner, SnapTrans film templates for 35mm slide, 35mm filmstrip, 4-by-5-inch film, 6-by-9-cm film, glass film tray, FireWire card (PC), 6-pin FireWire cable, Hi-Speed USB cable, power cord, software CD-ROM(s)