Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Microwave Potato Bag - Mardi Gras
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 10, 2012
A coworker recommended one of these bags for cooking potatoes in the microwave. being on a health kick recently i wanted to not spend an hour cooking Sweet Potatoes in the oven So this is an extremely easy fix! I basically place the potato in the bag and hit the "potato" button on the microwave and its done in like 3-5 minutes. Works with other potatoes as well!
on December 22, 2013
No microwaved potato will be as good as a baked potato. This comes close. Just wash the potatoes and put them in the bag and use the "potato" setting on the microwave. For two large baked potatoes it takes about 8 minutes. We let them sit in the microwave as instructed for a minute or so. You can handle it without gloves. Superior to any other microwave potato device we have tried.
on October 31, 2013
My only regret ...wish I had bought sooner... Perfect potato every time...fast...easy...I have made all types, red, bakers, sweet potato and they come out perfect every time...the best time saver in my kitchen.
on January 11, 2012
Great little product, the potatoes we cooked came out just right and the amount of time it took to cook was short.
on January 14, 2013
The Potato Bag is great . It came with great directions and is very well constructed. I use it for many things like warming roll.
on August 18, 2013
bought these for my daughters after I purchased one on vacation. the do a great job for your potatoes. delicious...
on October 27, 2013
Not a good experience use the bag one time and it burned in my microwave very disappointed Would not recommend this product
on October 25, 2013
well it took 8min.potato was very good as was the skin...it is just a cloth lined bag..but better than just putting them in micro..the skin stays awesome..
on November 16, 2013
great product..potatoes come out just right...just like they were baked in the oven..perfect AAA Soft and fluffy with just the right texture..AAA
on January 23, 2014
Great tasting potatoes in 10 minutes instead of an hour. My 84 year old dad can make a baked potato himself!! No oven required!!!

See 1 answered question