Microwave Tea Kettle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Microwave Tea Kettle boils water twice as fast as a stovetop kettle, and blows its whistle to let you know it!
- Water is piping hot for tea, instant coffee or soup...in the time it takes to reach for a mug.
- Instead of turning on a burner that takes longer to heat liquids...zip this 2-cup pitcher in your microwave and save energy.
- Dishwasher safe plastic pitcher measures, too, in milliliters and cups.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Do not buy! It's unsafe to use!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used this kettle for many years (I think at least 12) with no issues and I love it. Water boils in 3-4 minutes and the whistle blows to let me know. Read morePublished 1 month ago by KB
I have had this kettle for at least 8 yrs. I have had no incidents! The cause of referred problems are due to misuse of this kettle, such as,not filling the cup so that the red... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Dorothy House
Love this tea pot, Have it in my traveling bag and use it to make coffee with my travel bodum freench press Bodum 16-Ounce Travel Coffee Press with Bodum Logo. Read morePublished on February 26, 2011 by GBRed
I placed the water level at 2 cups and using the microwave setting for hot water two cups, and started the heating process. I have used this kettle for about six months. Read morePublished on June 9, 2009 by Dakerri
Functionally this product is great: works awesome, boils water easily, and whistles as it is supposed to. Read morePublished on June 4, 2009 by Liz
It's faster than a regular teakettle but you need to make sure the lid is on properly for it to whistle. Read morePublished on September 15, 2008 by Neil Smith
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.