From the Publisher
A unified presentation of the analysis and design of microwave transistor amplifiers (and oscillators) -- using scattering parameters techniques.
From the Back Cover
A unified presentation of the analysis and design of microwave transistor amplifiers (and oscillators) using scattering parameters techniques.
- A clear and straightforward presentation designed to be comprehensive. A self-contained book.
- Examples based on practical designs.
- Over 300 figures, 153 problems, and 14 appendices.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- NEWPresents material on: transmission-lines concepts; power waves and generalized scattering parameters; measurements of scattering parameters; bipolar and field-effect transistors; power gain expressions; constant VSWR circles; gain, noise, and VSWR design trade offs; broadband amplifiers, high-power amplifiers; oscillator theory, and DROs.
- NEWA new appendix using CAD methods.
- NEWA 65% increase in the number of problems and figures.