5.0 out of 5 stars Great hot potatoes
Published 14 months ago by Nancy L. Barile

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice.
I bought these as a gift. & do not use them myself. Check wattage of microwave for the times, as. Times vary
Published 14 months ago by Maureen M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hot potatoes, October 15, 2013
Nancy L. Barile (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
I try to avoid eating processed food, and one of the advantages of this cooking bag is that I can take fresh potatoes microwave them and then put my own vegetable toppings on them and make a whole meal out of it. I plan on buying the larger size so I can experiment and vegetables likes zucchini and squash. I recommend this for speeding convenience. Also, it doesn't take up any space in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment by far!, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
We eat baked potatoes all the time and they are always so hard or time consuming to prepare. This product really makes it easy as pie! I highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
Great product! Works just like I had hoped. Came with a sweet note from the founders of this company. I loved the feel of purchasing from a mom and pop shop.

Would definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good customer relations, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
These bags are produced using all cotton materials,including thread per the people who make them. I contacted them since I had bought similar bags this summer at the fair that did not come with any instructions. These bags come with clear set of instructions on care and feeding of the bag which is very important. There is always potential for fire if these bags are not laundered and used in clean microwave and need to be 100% cotton. I contacted the company owners concerning the materials used and received a response quickly that they take great care in only using all cotton materials and warning that failure to follow directions can lead to microwave fire. I have been very happy with mine which I use for potatoes by wrapping them in paper towel and cooking 5-7 minutes. Potatoes are moist as if baked in the oven. Also have used on hamburger rolls that are refrigerated to soften.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice., October 15, 2013
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars followed instructions and it caught on fire the first time I used it., February 23, 2013
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
I washed it first, using no fabric softener, then line dried it. When I put a potato in it and microwaved it, it caught on fire. My microwave has a turn table. I am sending it back to Potato bag.com

5.0 out of 5 stars A Neat kitchen tool, March 30, 2014
Allan D Sullivan (GOLDENDALE, WA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
This bag is the fastest way that I have found to make a potatoe for one without having to put a cup of water in beside it.
It cleans up nicely.
Works equally well with yams and sweet potatoes

5.0 out of 5 stars potato bag, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
I used a friends bag and found it to do the job when I got my own place I bought one of my own. The patchwork does an even better job than my friends did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Potatoes, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
I bought this as a gift. I bought one for myself about a year ago. It is great! I am happy to tell everyone that they need one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average 8 minutes, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork (Kitchen)
Beautiful made nice designed but it doesn't cook an potato in 4 minutes takes California 8 minutes for one medium potato

Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork