Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2013
I try to avoid eating processed food, and one of the advantages of this cooking bag is that I can take fresh potatoes microwave them and then put my own vegetable toppings on them and make a whole meal out of it. I plan on buying the larger size so I can experiment and vegetables likes zucchini and squash. I recommend this for speeding convenience. Also, it doesn't take up any space in the kitchen.
on December 31, 2013
These bags are produced using all cotton materials,including thread per the people who make them. I contacted them since I had bought similar bags this summer at the fair that did not come with any instructions. These bags come with clear set of instructions on care and feeding of the bag which is very important. There is always potential for fire if these bags are not laundered and used in clean microwave and need to be 100% cotton. I contacted the company owners concerning the materials used and received a response quickly that they take great care in only using all cotton materials and warning that failure to follow directions can lead to microwave fire. I have been very happy with mine which I use for potatoes by wrapping them in paper towel and cooking 5-7 minutes. Potatoes are moist as if baked in the oven. Also have used on hamburger rolls that are refrigerated to soften.
on March 12, 2015
I have only used it once on a single sweet potato but it worked great. I did wrap it in a paper towel for giggles to help keep the bag clean. It steamed the bag and it was moist. I think I had it in the microwave for 4 or 5 minutes.
on September 27, 2015
Love, love, LOVE this! I decided on this one versus the commercial brand, because it's hand made and had better reviews. It really will cook two potatoes in 5 minutes, perfectly. My kids love being able to make a baked potato in 5 minutes flat. Excellent product.
on March 11, 2013
Great product! Works just like I had hoped. Came with a sweet note from the founders of this company. I loved the feel of purchasing from a mom and pop shop.

Would definitely recommend these!
on May 20, 2013
We eat baked potatoes all the time and they are always so hard or time consuming to prepare. This product really makes it easy as pie! I highly recommend!!
on March 30, 2014
This bag is the fastest way that I have found to make a potatoe for one without having to put a cup of water in beside it.
It cleans up nicely.
Works equally well with yams and sweet potatoes
on February 23, 2013
I washed it first, using no fabric softener, then line dried it. When I put a potato in it and microwaved it, it caught on fire. My microwave has a turn table. I am sending it back to Potato bag.com
on February 1, 2014
I used a friends bag and found it to do the job when I got my own place I bought one of my own. The patchwork does an even better job than my friends did.
on September 22, 2014
Great idea. I use it for potatoes, corn, carrots, and anything else that needs to be steamed. saves so much time.