Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "MidWest 40236 36-By-23-Inch Quiet Time Bolster Pet...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 62% off the $42.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.20 shipping
+ $9.63 shipping
MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed
|Price:||$18.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.14 (56%)|
- For use with 36-Inch Crates, or as a stand alone bed
- Ideal for pets 41 to 70 pounds
- Ideal for Use in Crates, Carriers, Dog Houses, Vehicles
- Keeps Pets Cool in the Summer, Warm in the Winter
- Completely Machine Washable, Ultra-Soft Synthetic Sheepskin or Plush Fur
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 36-Inch | Color: Fleece | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Compare to Similar Items
This item: MidWest 40236 36-By-23-Inch Quiet Time Bolster Pet Bed, Fleece
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.55||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HorseLoverZ / EasyPetStore||Amazon.com|
|Size||36-Inch||36 by 23-Inch||36-Inch||36-Inch|
|Dimensions||3 inches x 36 inches x 23 inches||3 inches x 36 inches x 23 inches||2 inches x 34 inches x 22 inches||1.5 inches x 35 inches x 23 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:42 Mins|
REASONS THIS BED IS SO IDEAL:
1. It adjusts to body temperature so the dog will not overheat (The Chow had a much denser coat than the bare bellied Bulldog and both dogs have been equally enamored with the bed and use it year round.)
2. It's sized perfectly for crates. We use the 24" X 18" Quiet Time in the Bulldog's crate and ordered an additional one for her to lie on around the house or for when she's outside. (See Video...)
3. It's durable, soft, easy to clean, DOES NOT SHED, and is incredibly well priced. Also, the cinnamon color doesn't get dingy and dirty looking as fast as the paler shades and it's also softer, fuzzier and plusher than the white Midwest bed. (We've tried both.)
4. Dogs just adore it and 'Sooner or later' you gotta get one!
|Length: 0:16 Mins|
UPDATE: (NOV 9TH)
ITS STILL TOGETHER :) ITS NOT ALL COVERED IN HAIR BY MY SHEPHERD.. AND SHE SLEEPS IN IT AT THE FOOT OF OUR BED NOW INSTEAD OF ON OUR BED MAKING OUR BED HAIRY :) I LOVE THIS BED! I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE! I EVEN OFTEN WAKE UP AT 5AM TO GET THE KIDS READY FOR SCHOOL AND FIND MY 3 YEAR OLD LAYING IN IT SLEEPING WITH THE DOG CURLED UP IN HIS BLANKET... :) PLENTY OF ROOM TO SHARE :) LOL
As an aside, I vacuumed this mat first, then tossed it in the dryer on air only to collect any residual "fuzz". Next I washed it in my front loader washing machine and then dried it on low/delicate. So far no shedding at all and it seems to be holding up well too. He is NOT a chewer, thank goodness or I fear this mat would not last etc.
Aug. 8, 2011....Not so happy with this now. Have washed it maybe 4 times and each time the bolster filling migrates to one place and leaves the bolster FLAT....no stuffing....and no way to pull the filling back into the empty bolster area....Would have to take it apart to fix. It has been washed on gentle cycle on a front loader machine. I won't buy this again nor recommend it.
Nov, 2012 - This was thread bare 6-8 mos ago....All the bolster stuffing had shifted to one area so there was effectively no bolster to this product. It was pathetic looking and there was no cushion left. I have since found out there are several makers of this kind of crate bolster. Pay a bit more and get a far superior product that is lasting. I got my last one from Jeffers Pet Supply in Dothan, AL.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My yorkie and my cat really enjoy this bed, have to chase the cat out of the crate so the dog can go in. Must be cozy. This I need a second one for the cat.Published 5 hours ago by Ronafish79
Cats love it, nice and soft. We have 1 in the play pen and 1 in the window ledge.Published 7 hours ago by Cheryl George
My dog LOVES this bed. My only reservation is that it's still "shedding" fuzz after one wash and a week of use. I hope it stops shedding fuzz soon.Published 14 hours ago by WenEmm
The product itself is fine, what I would expect for The price. However, I'm convinced this mat is laced with some K9 Crack. Read morePublished 1 day ago by stephanie sacilowski
This is very thin. Not what it looks like in the picture. It's cheaply made with poor stitching and already opening up after a couple days. The fleece is very cheap. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Timothy Jones
The shedding is horrible. I keep finding little pieces of the material all over the house. The material is like long hair fur. I'm looking for a fleece one instead!! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Marlene P. Damelia