Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.74 shipping
+ Free Shipping
MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed
|Price:||$9.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.89 (49%)|
- For use with 22-Inch Crates, or as a stand alone bed
- Ideal for pets up to 10 pounds
- Ideal for Use in Crates, Carriers, Dog Houses, Vehicles
- Keeps Pets Cool in the Summer, Warm in the Winter
- Completely Machine Washable, Ultra-Soft Synthetic Sheepskin or Plush Fur
- Designer Pink color
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 22-Inch | Color: Pink | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Compare to Similar Items
This item: MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||22-Inch||18" X 24"||X-Small||Extra-Small|
|Dimensions||10 inches x 10 inches x 26.75 inches x 22 inches||2.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 24 inches x 18 inches||12 inches x 12 inches x 13 inches x 2.5 inches||3 inches x 3 inches x 16.5 inches x 9.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.5 pounds||0.75 pounds||0.35 pounds||0.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:42 Mins|
REASONS THIS BED IS SO IDEAL:
1. It adjusts to body temperature so the dog will not overheat (The Chow had a much denser coat than the bare bellied Bulldog and both dogs have been equally enamored with the bed and use it year round.)
2. It's sized perfectly for crates. We use the 24" X 18" Quiet Time in the Bulldog's crate and ordered an additional one for her to lie on around the house or for when she's outside. (See Video...)
3. It's durable, soft, easy to clean, DOES NOT SHED, and is incredibly well priced. Also, the cinnamon color doesn't get dingy and dirty looking as fast as the paler shades and it's also softer, fuzzier and plusher than the white Midwest bed. (We've tried both.)
4. Dogs just adore it and 'Sooner or later' you gotta get one!
As an aside, I vacuumed this mat first, then tossed it in the dryer on air only to collect any residual "fuzz". Next I washed it in my front loader washing machine and then dried it on low/delicate. So far no shedding at all and it seems to be holding up well too. He is NOT a chewer, thank goodness or I fear this mat would not last etc.
Aug. 8, 2011....Not so happy with this now. Have washed it maybe 4 times and each time the bolster filling migrates to one place and leaves the bolster FLAT....no stuffing....and no way to pull the filling back into the empty bolster area....Would have to take it apart to fix. It has been washed on gentle cycle on a front loader machine. I won't buy this again nor recommend it.
Nov, 2012 - This was thread bare 6-8 mos ago....All the bolster stuffing had shifted to one area so there was effectively no bolster to this product. It was pathetic looking and there was no cushion left. I have since found out there are several makers of this kind of crate bolster. Pay a bit more and get a far superior product that is lasting. I got my last one from Jeffers Pet Supply in Dothan, AL.
|Length: 0:16 Mins|
UPDATE: (NOV 9TH)
ITS STILL TOGETHER :) ITS NOT ALL COVERED IN HAIR BY MY SHEPHERD.. AND SHE SLEEPS IN IT AT THE FOOT OF OUR BED NOW INSTEAD OF ON OUR BED MAKING OUR BED HAIRY :) I LOVE THIS BED! I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE! I EVEN OFTEN WAKE UP AT 5AM TO GET THE KIDS READY FOR SCHOOL AND FIND MY 3 YEAR OLD LAYING IN IT SLEEPING WITH THE DOG CURLED UP IN HIS BLANKET... :) PLENTY OF ROOM TO SHARE :) LOL
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My Yorkie has used this for over a year and has almost scratched the bottom out. But still uses it daily and it has held up.Published 6 hours ago by G. Grande
Highly recommend. We bought this for our 7 week old pup to use as he grows, so we did not want to spend a lot. It has held up to him chewing and dragging it around. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This pad fits in my dog's crate, and I usually get it at the local pet store. Unfortunately the local pet store has been out for a while and my dog really needed a new one so I... Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Jason R.