5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious! My Middle School Students Loved This Book
This is a fantastic read for anyone in middle school or about to go into middle school. I'm an elementary school teacher. I gave this book to one of my boy students who is in fifth grade and who is a reluctant reader. I've never seen him so excited about a book. He couldn't put it down during our reading periods. When he finished, he asked me for something else to read...
Published on May 18, 2012 by Shawn S

3.0 out of 5 stars it wasn't the right one
It wasn't the right book, it was middle school the worst years of my life, which was still good, but it wasn't what I wanted.
Published 6 months ago by Jimmy C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great summer read, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Middle School: Get Me out of Here! (Hardcover)
Transitioning from grade school to middle school is exciting and a little scary. James Patterson's writing holds their I interest, keeps them smiling and reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, June 12, 2014
Dena C. (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This book is so fun and interesting that I actually loved it. This book is so funny that it made me laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Middle School: Get Me out of Here! (Hardcover)
My fourth grader enjoyed this one! Vocabulary and theme is just appropriate and the story was presented in a simple and casual way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its the best book eeeeverrr, June 7, 2014
This book is great for 5th and 6th graders. About a week ago i bought the first book "Middle School the Worst Years of My Life" and couldn't put it down. Now I'm on the 4th book in the series and can't wait for "Save Rafe" to come out. WARNING SPOILER ALERT: However the end really broke my steel armor and hit me in the soft spot. I feel so bad for the kid because not only does his human friend make fun of how his dad doesn't live with him but we then find out that his father had died a soldier.
SPOILER ALERT OVER:
This book is a close tie for my 2nd favorite book series, "Dairy of a Wimpy Kid" and another series by Patterson, "I Funny"

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 31, 2014
I love this book because it is very funny. It is not as funny as the first one, which is called the Worse Years of My Life. Although it is still good, it's not as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get me out of here, May 26, 2014
I think that it is a great book like the other books in the series I would totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 21, 2014
good ok fine friend about to get to go out with you guys doing anything fun tonight or tomorrow morning at least you don't

5.0 out of 5 stars RAFE Get a life, May 21, 2014
I chose my rating because I love the Middle School Series. It was a very good book with dad, weird, funny, and happy parts. I loved this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book, May 18, 2014
Middle school books are really good they have funny twist and are always as good as the last one I definitely recommend this book and all the other books by James Patterson.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was good but I got bored, May 16, 2014
I thought it was a great deal for what I got it for but I kind of got bored and took me a while to finish but I liked it and I rated a 4 because there were a lot of funny things in some places and a 3 would be average and I thought it was more than that.

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

Middle School: Get Me out of Here!
Middle School: Get Me out of Here! by James Patterson (Hardcover - May 7, 2012)
$15.99