Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 25, 2013
I got this book for my 12 year old son. It's hard to get kids to read, so I listen to his reactions when he learns of new books. He read the whole book in 2 days, and can't wait for anything new by James Patterson!! I will buy them all, they keep my son reading.
on September 2, 2013
In the book Middle School How I Survived Bullies by James Patterson, a kid named Rafe Khatchadorian gets stuck in some sticky situations at a summer camp he is going to be at for the whole summer. Along the way Rafe meets some new friends who he happens to be in the same cabin with... and some enemies in summer camp. Rafes bunk mate is probably not his first pick... Booger Eater, (that is what his nickname is.) Rafe end ups realizing that booger Eater could be a person that you will want to be with this whole summer camp. This book is not just for kids going into middle school; it can be for kids coming out of middle school or kids in elementary school. When I read the book I really felt like I was in the action, someone in Rafe's cabin. Middle school is another great hit by James Patterson. My review for Middle School How I Survived Bullies is 8 out of 10.
on November 15, 2013
I give it a five.star because it teaches you a life lesson in this story about how some people are just mean and call you names . and if you have a friend to stand up for you they will make a deal or talk it out with the other people ..so what I'm saying here is bullies can only hurt one of you so if you see a friend in need be there for them.
on May 2, 2015
This is the fourth book in the Middle School series, and it did not disappoint my sons. In this book, the main character Rafe, tells his tales of summer camp. Excellent new story to an already great series! My 12 and 13 year olds love it.
on March 4, 2016
It was a wonderful book. It fell perfectly in line with the series. It had a lot of great characters. Great descriptions, a funny plot line.
Perfect A/R book for school too!
(written by the 11-year-old boy who read the story)
on February 18, 2015
I purchased this book for my 5th grade classroom library and my students LOVE it! As a matter of fact, I can never find it because it's always in someone's desk! It's a funny look at what all of my students are most nervous about.. middle school. I think James Patterson does a good job making light of a pretty intimidating time in the lives of future middle schoolers. I give this book 5 stars!
on September 6, 2013
I just glanced at this book when it came since I bought it for my grandson who was entering Middle School. He recognized it
as one he had see at his elementary school and began looking through it. I don't know if he continued reading it or has put
it aside to finish later since now school has started and he is indeed in Middle School.
on January 2, 2014
I know this book was intended for teenagers but as an adult, I love it and could not put it down once I started. I have always enjoyed the writings of James Patterson and these are no exception. I highly recommend this series of books for kids of all ages!
on March 14, 2014
For my 5th grader, soon to be 6th grader, this is such a fun series-just wish he wouldn't read them so fast, haha. He loves the humor and the drawings, and can't wait until the 31st when the next one is released :)
on December 7, 2013
I am an adult and I still loved this book. It was very funny,I could just picture the kid in the situations in the book. I really hope that the author comes out with another in the series, at least moves on to the freshman year of high school.