Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MIDEA AMERICA CORP/IMPORT MWK-05CMN1-BI7 Westpointe 5K Air Conditioner
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 7, 2012
This little guy cools a medium to large size upstairs room in my home just great. And, for the money, you cant beat that!
on October 2, 2011
I have a small room so this was the perfect a/c for it and I gotta say instant satisfaction. My room feels like an ice box most of the time but sometimes the power on it gets a little week and I wake up sweaty but its only for like half hour or so. Other than that this is an amazing little machine.
on October 4, 2011
Ahh finally cool air for my daughter, her aircondictioner brokein the middle of summertime, so i went on amazon and found this one,, good priced, and never had a problem yet,, she loves it,,,
on September 11, 2014
I purchased this AC unit for my home office that is 10'x11' room. I live in the Sacramento, CA. area and during the summer it can get pretty warm here. I spend 90% of my day in the office and before I purchased this AC unit I was running the whole house AC which would raise my electric bill each month by about about $200.

It is pretty quite and effective and most of the time I have it on low cool and it works just fine. I would recommend this unit to anyone that is looking for a small AC to cool individual bedrooms.
on July 20, 2015
Just installed this yesterday and already it has made a world of difference to my bedroom. Easy to install and seems to be well made. Mind you, this is for small rooms so don't go crazy and try to cool your 2000 sq ft home with just this! Some people have complained here at Amazon that it's noisy. But I don't think it's any more noisy than any other window A/C unit. I"ll update this if anything happens to this unit (fails).
on August 11, 2012
Arrived promptly and works excellent. Would definitely recommend this product to others. It cools the whole room like it says it will. I have no complaints.
on July 11, 2013
It would be better if I could install it in my damned HSA neighborhood, but as it is, the only vertical-sliding windows are at the front of my house, so I have to set it on a table against the window and let the accumulated water drain into a tupperware, and block the mesh screen with the plastic screens. The instructions for installation aren't very good either. I can't even consider installing it in a room with horizontal-sliding windows.
However, it DOES cool off a small room very quickly, and this is despite living in south-central Texas with temperatures constantly in the high 90's-100's. It will make the room deliciously frigid, but since I'm used to an average of 75-80 as "comfortable temperate" and this little machine can make it colder, it doesn't take more than an hour or two before my fingers and toes get frozen. I find myself having to turn it down a lot because it makes it hard to type properly. I should mention I got it for my computer room, where the heat flowing out of the computer case makes the room stifling hot and stuffy.
Anyway, it works wonderfully, and it's well-made, especially for its pricetag. It arrived a day sooner than I anticipated, too! No malfunctions or manufacture flaws as far as I've detected and I've been using it for a couple months now, daily.
on September 2, 2015
Works well for keeping a small room cool. Just make sure you close the doors and windows so as not to let any cool air escape. Installation is somewhat tricky depending on what style window you have. I had to do some extra screwdriver work to secure it.

This is definitely an economy AC unit. You can't pick a temp, you only have fan modes and "hi cool" or "lo cool".
on June 12, 2014
Easy to install and works like a dream. This air conditioner is quiet and efficient. Everything you need besides the screwdriver is included. It's also ultra-light - no straining back muscles getting it in the window. It also fits my old-fashioned, very wide window very comfortably.
on October 12, 2012
It's a great air conditioner for the price. be careful, though, the back of it can be very sharp - it will cut skin.