Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 13, 2007
This Antenna did help signal reception. The cord is only about 15' long, it would be nice if it was longer, so you have more options for getting it to a window or attic. I did not stick it to the exterior of a window as advertised. I placed the antenna above the ceiling tiles near a window, at our manufacturing facility in the H.R. Department, and that worked fine.
on March 3, 2007
this antenna didn't improve the reception at all.. it actually turned the unit to static when it was plugged into the Midland WR-300
on November 1, 2009
I had absolutely no reception at all, just static and couldn't even pick up the weekly NOAA test signals until I got thsi antenna. I have perfect reception now and the installation was a breeze
on May 28, 2013
This antenna only works with single pane windows. I would think that most windows today are double or even triple pane. I called Midland and they told me about other options from other vendors but they were not "window" mounted antennas. There should be some information about this criteria so that knowledgeable purchases can be made. Sent back to Amazon and received a speedy refund. Thanks Amazon.

I purchased this antenna because I wasn't sure the Midland radio would pick up the signal without it. I live in Oklahoma and during the last outbreak of tornados (Moore and Shawnee) all the notifications and warning came through loud and clear. Thanks Midland for a great radio.
on July 2, 2010
My house has a metal roof and my weather radio wasn't getting a good signal. I bought this antenna and it solved all of my issues. This antenna was very easy to install, had it up and going in less than five minutes.
on May 23, 2014
Finally I can hear my weather radio when it tries to warn me. No drilling needed. You just stick it on the outside of the window (ours is single pane) and stick the other end on the inside of the window. Works great even during storms.
on March 1, 2015
With this antenna I now get reception on all seven channels on my weather radio. Just be warned, once the adhesive is set there is no moving it or taking it off. However, it is great for the price and would recommend to a friend.
on June 6, 2013
I got this because the interior antenna did not work very well, weak signal and static. I tried this in several locations around the house and it is totally useless. The internal antenna performs better than this one in all locations. Don't waste your money...
on May 1, 2008
I have the Midland 300 and thought this would make reception clearer. Wrong! It made it much worse. Don't waste your money.
on May 10, 2013
This antenna boosted my reception on my home weather radio adequately....installation was very simple and I am happy with the results...was not able to get sufficient reception to a weather channel with just the antenna that came on the radio but this external antenna allowed me to be able to. I would recommend this antenna if you need some better reception....