Midland AVPH3 Transparent Security Headsets with PTT/VOX - Pair
|Sale:||$16.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$19.13 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Two Transparent behind the ear Microphones, Fits directly into the ear
- Push To Talk Option, Vox Optio
- Works with All Midland GMRS/FRS Radios, Great for the Security Industry, Hunting, and various activities, Two pieces per order
- Compatible LXT Series: LXT80, LXT100, LXT101, LXT110, LXT112, LXT114, LXT118, LXT210, LXT216, LXT276, LXT300, LXT303, LXT305, LXT310, LXT312, LXT315, LXT316, LXT318, LXT319, LXT320, LXT322, LXT323, LXT324, LXT326, LXT328, LXT330, LXT335, LXT340, LXT345, LXT350, LXT360, LXT365, LXT376, LXT380, LXT385, LXT410, LXT420, LXT435, LXT440, LXT460, LXT480, LXT490, LXT500, LXT535, LXT560, LXT60
- Compatible GXT Series: GXT200, GXT225, GXT250, GXT255, GXT300, GXT310, GXT325, GXT400, GXT444, GXT450, GXT500, GXT550, GXT555, GXT565, GXT600, GXT635, GXT650, GXT656, GXT661, GXT700, GXT710, GXT720, GXT735, GXT740, GXT745, GXT750, GXT756, GXT757, GXT760, GXT771, GXT775, GXT781, GXT785, GXT789, GXT795, GXT797, GXT799, GXT800, GXT808, GXT850, GXT881, GXT900, GXT950, GXT991, GXT1000, GXT1050, GXT1091, GXT2000, GXT2050, GXT5000
- Compatible XT Series: XT14, XT18, XT20, XT22, XT24, XT25, XT26, XT27, XT28, XT30, XT511
- Compatible CXT Series: CXT240, CXT250, CXT280
- Compatible X-Talker Series: T31VP, T51VP3, T55VP3, T61VP3, T65VP3, T71VP3 and T75VP3
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 1 inches, 1 inches, 1 inches
- Weight: 0.16 ounces
These Midland AVP-H3 headsets for Midland GMRS feature a wrap-around ear clip design with a speaker, lapel clip, and an inline VOX PTT switch. The pair of AVP-H3 is compatible with all Midland GXT, LXT and G-series GMRS/FRS radios.
These headsets wrap around your ear for more comfortable use than earbuds or larger headsets.
Inline VOX/PTT Switch
The inline switch sets you up for controlling VOX or Push-to-Talk features on your radio, and a lapel clip keeps it handy and out of the way.
These headsets are ideal for hands-free operation, and the discrete transparent design makes them perfect for working security.
The AVP-H3s work with all Gxt, Lxt & G-Series Models. The official list is as follows:
G-225, G-226, G-227, G-300, G-300M, GXT250, GXT255, GXT300, GXT325, GXT400, GXT444, GXT450, GXT500, GXT550, GXT555, GXT565, GXT600, GXT635, GXT650, GXT656, GXT661, GXT700, GXT710, GXT735, GXT750, GXT771, GXT756, GXT757, GXT800, GXT808, GXT850, GXT881, GXT720, GXT775, GXT900, GXT950, GXT740, GXT785, GXT1000, GXT1050, LXT210, LXT216, LXT310, LXT410, LXT300, LXT303, LXT305, LXT315, LXT320, LXT350, LXT420, LXT435, LXT276, LXT330, LXT335, LXT376, LXT318, LXT319, LXT440, LXT322, LXT323, LXT324, LXT80, LXT110, LXT340, LXT345, LXT460, LXT112, LXT360, LXT365, LXT480
What's in the Box
Two AVP-H3 Ear Clip Headsets, Documentation
Top Customer Reviews
Great product, I would recommend to anyone looking for good quality headsets to use with their 2 way radios.
Sometimes you forget your wearing it and say something out loud forgetting to push the button (if you don't have the VOX setting available on your radio).
5 - 5 stars on this FINE product. I would be a dick and say to "BUY IT, IT'S AWESOME" and sound like a 5 year old, but what I'll say, is:
I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a 2pin Midland radio.
In order to accomplish this, the wire from the acoustic earpiece has to be long enough to reach from center-neck to about four inches beyond the wrist. In this way, the user activates the PTT button using thumb and forefinger and speaks into the cupped palm.
Here is the near miss aspect of these units: The length of the wire from the earpiece to the PTT switch/mic is 24 inches. Twenty-four inches is almost laughably short for those who have arms longer than twenty inches. I don't know anyone, outside of children, who might have arms that short.
After plugging these in and running the wires, it immediately became a matter of finding some appropriate microphone wire to use to splice in a 15" section of wire to make these actually function as intended.
Once that was done, the units were ready for use. Well, almost. The next thing that had to be done was to replace the little slippery plastic clothing clips with steel security-badge clips so the pieces would stay in place during actual use.
Now we were ready. We found that the earpieces actually sounded better than the radio's speakers and the push-to-talk buttons were crisp and positive. The mic's have no wind shielding so users need to be advised that they need to speak across the mic instead of directly into them, and keep them a couple inches away from their mouths. Operated that way we obtained very good results.
Too bad, for the want of a couple of dollars' worth of more wire and pro clips, these would be outstanding accessories. As they are now, they are somewhat of a starter kit waiting for final assembly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Clear sound, very comfortable to wear and very handy design. This is the 8th pair I've bought. First pair was in 2013 and they are still working great to this day. Great Product.Published 3 days ago by J. M. Sanchez
Perfect! Arrived just on time like promised! They work GREAT with my Midland walkie talkies!Published 6 days ago by DRedmond70
I found it extremely difficult to understand anyone with this earpiece.Published 9 days ago by Shinobi
Best product because it works and make you look Fbi when you have it in your ear. Love to see what your going to do next mind landPublished 10 days ago by jamie