Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$9.99+ Free shipping

on July 24, 2012
I purchased this case for my XTC150, and it fits perfect. I'm using the camera as a trail-camera for off-roading. I wanted the submersible case as we run into a lot of rain and the occasional water crossing and wanted to protect the camera. It definitely cuts down on sound. After doing test runs with it mounted on the brush guard of my truck, you only hear loud sounds. Everything else is muffled. So, don't expect to hear a lot from your adventures with the case on. I do recommend this product to protect your camera investment!
on May 17, 2014
I have had my Midland XTC 200 Action Cam for several years now and it has been a fantastic camera. I use it as a helmet cam so it stayed attached to my motorcycle helmet all the time. The last video I made with it was when a truck ran through a stop sign and broadsided me! Anyway, we're going on vacation (in the car) and plan to visit numerous places where water is involved so we ordered this cover.

As expected, the camera fits in it perfectly and the seals up air tight. It is super easy to turn the camera on and off and can be done with gloves on. The videos are as clear as without the case and what a blast it is to take a video camera underwater! So if you are like me and don't care for a GoPro, grab a <$100 Midland XTC 200 (or the slightly more expensive newer models) along with this waterproof case and start shooting some amazing videos.

If you want to see videos shot with the Midland camera, search for the "sonicsix" channel on YouTube.
on August 8, 2011
I used this case with the midland XTA301 camera scuba diving in the carribean sea in July 2011. It worked amazingly well. I was very impressed with the camera and the case. Got some great video from about 75 feet down and didn't have any leak.
Outstanding accessory that works as advertised.

I have used this above and beneath the water. I also have used it on the dash of my car and there was zero loss of quality.

I tried to get a similar waterproof case for my Sony videocam and for my Vivitar video cam, but no luck. I did have one for my old Kodak videocam, but it was not effective.

So, I recommend the Midland Submersible for the XTC Wearable Action (video) Cameras. Works great.
on July 4, 2015
Fits and allows for operation of camera perfectly, no miss alignments when camera is inserted and creates a tight fit. Used underwater at 5-15 feet several times and had no moisture inside when opened. Have not experienced any fogging issues or image distortion. Very well made and have used in fresh and ocean water.
on November 23, 2011
used this gadget 3000 ft above sea level, 100 ft below sea level, zip line, kayaking, white water rafting and biking and it did its job pretty darn good. fell once and the clip which makes it water tight broke and then it was useless. somehow they forgot to make this thing more durable for its purpose. id use this again as its price is pretty reasonable, easy to attach and mount but they could have done a better quality
on May 27, 2011
Just got this today, my midland XTC fit right in without any issues. seems to protect well and the switch works fine, just a bit difficult to get on the full on position. So far things seem good, I just wanted a case to help protect the camera if it falls or I fall. Microphone seems to work fine in the case, haven't tested the water proof part but it seems to be sealed well. However it does build up a bit of heat, after leaving the unit on for over an hour, so that's something to be cautious of.
review image review image review image
on December 4, 2013
I would give it 5 star except for the reason I had to purchase this one was because the yellow latch on the first one broke.
It should be made of a stronger material such as aluminium or Delrin. But the case is awesome and works very well to keep the camera dry and protected.
on July 3, 2013
I would give this 5 stars, but I'm not to the point where "I love it" yet...

I've used it for about 45 minutes in a swimming pool. It was easy to use, and functioned flawlessly. The video was not affected in any way that I can see. The case actually floated with the camera inside. It seems quite sturdy too. A good buy!

My biggest challenge with this camera (and its accessories), is finding a way of mounting it in the place I'd like it mounted. The 3 or 4 mounts that came with the camera can be somewhat challenging to improvise with and this case does not come with anything extra to attach it to things. I was able to use one of the mounts that came with the camera to attach it to my dive mask, and it worked just fine.
on October 9, 2012
this case is exactly what i expected & wanted. it is designed to accept the mounts for the camera, is easy to operate the camera while it is in the case. camera picture is as clear in the submersible case as without it. I would buy again & recomnmend to anyone.the price was reasonable.