With 42 channels and 142 privacy codes, the 36-mile range* GXT860 offers 10 call alerts and eVOX (5 levels) for easy voice activation. NOAA weather and all-hazards alert capability makes this a must for outdoor safety and communication. An External Jack can be used for the Midland AVP-1 AVPH1, AVPH2, AVPH3, AVPH4, and AVPH5 Headsets.
- 42 Channels – Clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- Xtreme Range* – Up to 36 miles – Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction
- 142 Privacy Codes – Gives you up to 3124 channel options to help you block other conversations
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Weather Scan – Automatically locks on to your local weather channel and alerts you to severe weather
- Vibrate Alert – Vibrates to silently alert you of incoming calls
- HI/MED/LO Power Settings – Lets you adjust transmit power & conserve battery life
- eVOX – Hands Free Operation (5 Levels) – Easy voice activation
- Dual Power Options – Uses 4 “AA” batteries (not included) or rechargeable battery pack (included)
- 10 Call Alerts
- Channel Scan
- Silent Operation
- Water Resistant
- Backlit Display (LCD)
- Roger Beep
- Keypad Lock
- Keystroke Tones
- Mic and Headphone Jacks
- Drop-In Charger Capable
- Battery Life Extender
* Maximum range can only be achieved over water or open rural areas under optimum conditions.
What's in the Box
Pair of Radios, Belt Clips, Pair of Headsets, Rechargeable Battery Packs, Desktop Charger, AC Adapter, and Owner’s Manual
Midland Radio Corporation:
Midland Radio Corporation develops high quality consumer products such as GMRS Two-Way Radios, All Hazards/Weather Alert Radios, XTC Wearable Video Cameras, Citizen Band (CB) Radios, Marine Radios, and Bluetooth intercom systems. Midland is an international industry leader in wireless communications with affiliates in Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, and the United Kingdom, as well as representation in Latin America.
Known in the '70s primarily for CB radios and household electronics, Midland has grown with the times by producing innovative new communications products and by actively promoting public emergency preparedness. Midland has manufactured quality Two-Way Radios for the last 50 years and is a market leader in several individual categories.