From the Manufacturer
The Midland LXT118VP is a 22 Channel GMRS two way radio with up to 18 Mile Range* and packed in pairs with charging systems. The LXT118VP features Channel Scan to check for activity, Hands-Free Operation, Auto Squelch to remove background noise, and Accessory Jacks that allow the use of Midland headsets. Unlike other GMRS radios on the market that use lithium batteries, Midland's Dual Power Option allows the use of the included rechargeable batteries or 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
- 22 Channels – Clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- Xtreme Range* – Up to 18 miles – Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction
- Call Alert – Notifies you of incoming calls from your group
- Channel Scan – Checks channels for activity when function is activated
- eVOX – Hands-Free Operation – Easy voice activation
- Auto Squelch – Removes annoying background noise
- Keypad Lock – Prevents accidental activation of function/mode keys
- Dual Power Options – Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included) or rechargeable battery (included)
- Water Resistant
- Keystroke Tones
- Accessory Jacks
- Charges through the Headset Jack
- Battery Life Extender
* Maximum range can only be achieved over water or open rural areas under optimum conditions.
What's in the Box
Pair of LXT118 radios, belt clips, rechargeable AAA batteries, AC adapter, and owner's manual.
The Midland LXT118VP is a pair of 22 Channel GMRS Radios with up to 18 Mile Range. The LXT118VP includes Rechargeable Batteries and Wall Charger. The LXT118VP features channel scan to check for activity, Auto Squelch to remove annoying background noise, VOX, and Accessory Jacks that may be used with the Midland's AVP1, AVPH1, AVPH2, AVPH3, AVPH4, AVPH5 Headsets. Unlike other GMRS radios on the market that use lithium batteries, Midland's Dual Power Option allows the use of the included rechargeable batteries or 3 AAA alkaline batteries. (Not Included)