- Shackle bodies and pins are forged from alloy steel, heat treated and tempered to give greater strength and abrasion resistance
- All shackles are marked with size (inches and millimeters) and working load limit in tons
- Ultimate strength equals 5 times working load limit; proof load equals 2.2 times working load limit
- All bolt, nut and cotter shackles have thread protected ends
- When ordering, specify galvanized (G) or painted (P)
Have one to sell?
CM M551G Round Pin Midland Super Strong Chain Shackle, Carbon Steel, 5/8" Size, 4-1/2 ton Working Load Limit
|Price:||$23.81 ($23.81 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Columbus McKinnon|
|Number of Items||1|
|Load Capacity||3500 pounds|
Painted shackles are orange. Ton = 2,000 lbs. Standard industry tolerances apply. Testing and a... See more product details
Painted shackles are orange. Ton = 2,000 lbs. Standard industry tolerances apply. Testing and approvals are Meets all requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D Amendment 1 except as noted|Galvanized per ASTM A153. 5/8" Bail Size. Galvanized Zinc Finish. Cotter Pin locking type.
There are no customer reviews yet.