5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!
Published on July 24, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty good but poor quality
Published on November 23, 2011 by xtreme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Midland Submersible Case for Midland Action Cameras XTC100, XTC150, and XTC200 XTA301 (Electronics)
I purchased this case for my XTC150, and it fits perfect. I'm using the camera as a trail-camera for off-roading. I wanted the submersible case as we run into a lot of rain and the occasional water crossing and wanted to protect the camera. It definitely cuts down on sound. After doing test runs with it mounted on the brush guard of my truck, you only hear loud sounds. Everything else is muffled. So, don't expect to hear a lot from your adventures with the case on. I do recommend this product to protect your camera investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Case worked great scuba diving, August 8, 2011
I used this case with the midland XTA301 camera scuba diving in the carribean sea in July 2011. It worked amazingly well. I was very impressed with the camera and the case. Got some great video from about 75 feet down and didn't have any leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Midland Submersible Case Works Perfectly With My Midland XTC Wearable Action Camera. I love Both!, July 28, 2014
Outstanding accessory that works as advertised.

I have used this above and beneath the water. I also have used it on the dash of my car and there was zero loss of quality.

I tried to get a similar waterproof case for my Sony videocam and for my Vivitar video cam, but no luck. I did have one for my old Kodak videocam, but it was not effective.

So, I recommend the Midland Submersible for the XTC Wearable Action (video) Cameras. Works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty good but poor quality, November 23, 2011
used this gadget 3000 ft above sea level, 100 ft below sea level, zip line, kayaking, white water rafting and biking and it did its job pretty darn good. fell once and the clip which makes it water tight broke and then it was useless. somehow they forgot to make this thing more durable for its purpose. id use this again as its price is pretty reasonable, easy to attach and mount but they could have done a better quality

3.0 out of 5 stars light weight and easy to use, July 14, 2014
decent case. light weight and easy to use. not excellent but not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect and protects., May 27, 2011
Just got this today, my midland XTC fit right in without any issues. seems to protect well and the switch works fine, just a bit difficult to get on the full on position. So far things seem good, I just wanted a case to help protect the camera if it falls or I fall. Microphone seems to work fine in the case, haven't tested the water proof part but it seems to be sealed well. However it does build up a bit of heat, after leaving the unit on for over an hour, so that's something to be cautious of.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 11, 2014
Was good untill used first time and the back door hinge broke

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, May 17, 2014
I have had my Midland XTC 200 Action Cam for several years now and it has been a fantastic camera. I use it as a helmet cam so it stayed attached to my motorcycle helmet all the time. The last video I made with it was when a truck ran through a stop sign and broadsided me! Anyway, we're going on vacation (in the car) and plan to visit numerous places where water is involved so we ordered this cover.

As expected, the camera fits in it perfectly and the seals up air tight. It is super easy to turn the camera on and off and can be done with gloves on. The videos are as clear as without the case and what a blast it is to take a video camera underwater! So if you are like me and don't care for a GoPro, grab a <$100 Midland XTC 200 (or the slightly more expensive newer models) along with this waterproof case and start shooting some amazing videos.

If you want to see videos shot with the Midland camera, search for the "sonicsix" channel on YouTube.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great does not work that well, May 4, 2014
Everything about the unit was great except when you think you have turned it on and off using the slide on the top and it does not work it is very frustrating. Got 10 seconds of footage of a day of paintballing ...was my stag so little disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars protection is good, April 13, 2014
Protects the camera good, camera is crappy tho

getting a better camera.. but if you have one... i would sugest getting this

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›