Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on June 12, 2012
Midlife and the Great Unknown came highly recommended to me. I immediately purchased it and played in my car. I still haven't finished it. Very rarely do I not make it through a book, or a book on CD. I don't want to leave any gold nuggets behind, and love hearing someone out. However, with this one I just couldn't do it.

While I did pick up some great insights, I found the CD very hard to follow. It was difficult for me to follow the thoughts and often found myself confused and lost.

If you find it challenging at times to follow an audiobook, this is not one for you.
0Comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2010
I have been accused many times in life of not finishing a thought, but not only does David Whyte do this as boringly and as perfectly as possible, but I dont see what any of this have to do with dealing with middle age! Im 1:41:00 into this now and I cant keep my eyes open.
11 comment0 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse