4.0 out of 5 stars Good rainy afternoon read
Published on December 30, 1999 by dyl

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
I'm a fan of Catherine Coulter but this particular novel tried my patience. Some of the events were just a bit of a stretch for me. I think I will stick to her crime novels.
Published 10 months ago by Erica Washington

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rainy afternoon read, December 30, 1999
If you are looking for a diversion on a rainy afternoon, this is the book for you. I bought the book in an airport when I was stuck waiting for a delayed flight, and it really made the time fly. The characters were realistic and not at all like the usual "oh, he is so handsome, so I will fall for him" sort that so many romance authors seem to create. The characters really seemed to struggle with the issues including Chauncey's need for revenge against the man she thought caused her father's death and Delaney's curiosity at her distance. The end was exciting, though the very end seemed to just lose a little steam. If you are looking for a diversion, this is a worthwhile escape for a few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very exciting and suspenseful!, December 7, 1999
By A Customer
This was a wonderful series! I think this is my favorite of the four. Delaney and Chauncy were meant for each other. You fall in love with the characters from the start. She is determined to seek revenge on Delaney for her father's death and falls in love instead. No matter what happened in the past Delaney is there to find out who is trying to kill her and their love and passion is very strong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another HIT!!, April 22, 1999
By A Customer
I love series books. You get to become friends with all the characters, and this series is terrific. This book was a real knuckle biter. I loved it! Onward to number three!

5.0 out of 5 stars Catherine Coulter (Star Series)., April 13, 2014
It was enjoyable. I like anything by Coulter but I really can't get enough of her Sherlock and Sean and Max and Dillon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 5, 2014
Love Coulter's style. Have read everything she's published and would read more. It's what I like to do in my quiet time, so she keeps me sane. Love being able to download to my kindle.

1.0 out of 5 stars same old same old, February 2, 2014
would love to have some sort of twist or mystery to the story. stick with the fbi series and go with sherlock and savich.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Reading, January 29, 2014
This book I read in a day and a half. I just could not put it down. That's how I judge a book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, January 8, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars midnight star, January 1, 2014
This was a good book but it leapt around and the ending was too abrupt. I wanted to see Montgomery punished in England for his deeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight Star, December 20, 2013
I enjoy all of Catherine Coulter Books because of the way she writes and describes. Also she keeps
me very interested and wanting to read more and not put down my book.

Midnight Star (Star Series)
Midnight Star (Star Series) by Catherine Coulter (Mass Market Paperback - July 5, 2005)
$7.99