5.0 out of 5 stars What a great way to spoil your pet!
Published on July 27, 2011 by D. Spitzmueller

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't wash
Out of the box this looked great! After one wash it looked awful! Very lumpy and shrank badly.
Published on April 28, 2011 by cmaupin

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great way to spoil your pet!, July 27, 2011
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time 35-By-23-Inch Ombre? Swirl Deluxe Pet Bed (Misc.)
We just had this delivered today. It was purchased a 'gift' for a 50lb female lab-mix dog that we recently rescued. This is the SOFTEST, most luxurious pet bed I've ever seen! Prior to being rescued, this dog wandered as a stray for an extended period of time ... so we are currently enjoying this opportunity to spoil and pamper her as she adjusts to her new home and family. This soft, comfy bed will be greatly appreciated by this sweet girl!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't wash, April 28, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPER soft, dog loves it, fits Midwest Kennel Perfectly!, October 2, 2010
We purchased this bed for our new Midwest 35" wire crate. We have a 13 year old beagle that we have had since he was a puppy, and he has recently started getting cantankerous and no longer is allowed to have "run of the house" when we are gone or overnight because he tends to go on the floors. The kennel has worked great and the bed is super soft. I have not had it long enough to wash it, so I can't comment on it's washability. The dog loves it and I love that you can't see any dog hair on it, so it always looks nice and new instead of funky. The thick swirled pattern makes it look nice and plush. No complaints from the dog and I have to fight to keep the kids from trying to lay down in the kennel (eeew.) I'd say it was well worth the money! No more dog accidents at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our dogs finally have beds they consider "suitable" for their refined tastes, March 6, 2013
We bought one of these beds for our Kuvasz who thought our bed was hers, but she actually loves this dog bed. We bought a second bed for our other smaller, mixed breed dog; and he loves it too. The beds are not very dense, but they must not retain too much body heat or our dogs would not like them. They don't seem to hold the hair since a Kuvasz is notorious for shedding. We really recommend this dog bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy boxer, October 7, 2013
I purchased this as a replacement crate pad for my 65lb boxer. He seems to like it since he now puts himself to bed which is something he NEVER did. He always used to fight going into his crate and now, if the door is left open, I frequently find him curled up inside. It is true to the color as depicted here online. It is thick, but does not withstand the weight of the dog, it smooshes darn near flat under him however it does provide him with more cushion than his previous pad. I have yet to wash it but it seems very well made and I believe it will holdup well to washings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed in 20 minutes, October 11, 2013
I purchased this because many reviewers talked about how durable it was. Other people said their dogs who had destroy previous beds had not been able to destroy this one. Our dog destroyed it in 20 minutes. If you have any of the hound breeds and they're less than three years old I definitely would not recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog bed, December 13, 2013
Dog seems to like it. Cover does not remove and the bed has to be washed whole. Material is soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but Flimsy, April 17, 2013
I bought this bed to go in the create for my new boxer. It fits great in a metal crate; it does not fit as well in an airline crate. Ultimately, we ended up not using it in the crate at all but rather leaving it on the floor. He paws at it to get it situated just like he wants it, but it folds up and bunches easily.

Overall, it's a great bed. It's VERY soft and thicker than most other beds while still being affordable. I think it's just a better match for smaller or more gentle dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Golden puppy LOVES this bed!, August 28, 2014
My golden retriever puppy loves this bed! He really disliked his crate before we purchased this bed. We tried towels and blankets, but he just never wanted to go in his crate. Now he will go in there on his own. He likes to chew on it sometimes, but after two months, his sharp little puppy teeth have yet to penetrate the fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price!, September 14, 2013
Jessica M Baker (SCOTTSDALE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what we were looking for: lightweight, washable, and decent quality. For the price, you can't beat this product.

Midwest Quiet Time 35-By-23-Inch Ombre? Swirl Deluxe Pet Bed