5.0 out of 5 stars Really Soft; Thanks to this, my dog is spoiled!
Published on April 19, 2012 by M. C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for.
I was looking for a bed that had more filling and a zipper cover for easy washing. If I had not opened the package and my dog already laid on it I would have returned it.
Published 13 months ago by Marianne Chernau

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Soft; Thanks to this, my dog is spoiled!, April 19, 2012
M. C. (Anywhere But Here, NJ) - See all my reviews
I purchased two of these recently, for the living room & bedroom. It's REALLY soft, kinda wish I had a blanket made out of this stuff for myself. Now my dog is spoiled: he will only lay down in his bed. Somehow, the hardwood floor or the wooden deck are now unacceptable surfaces. He'll just sit there, waiting. Once I bring his bed out on the deck, he immediately lays down and falls asleep. Considering how soft this bed is, can't say that I blame him. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed Time!, November 3, 2011
The 40 x 72 bed is the perfect size for both my chocolate lab and golden retriever. It washes easily and retains its shape without shedding. It seems to trap the loose dog hair better than the other dog beds I have and has lessened the amount of dog hair tumble weeds in my living room. All in all a great buy at the price and fabulous product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for big dogs, April 8, 2012
There's not much to say about this! I have an 80lb Rhodesian Ridgeback, who fits on this bed just fine with room to spare! She loves it! It gets a bit staticky at times, but nothing crazy. I would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs like it, February 6, 2013
Dogs seem comfortable and it fits in the kennel well. Made my own cover for
it so it can be removed and washed

5.0 out of 5 stars great, August 24, 2013
I foster dogs and use one for each dog. when the dog gets adopted the bed ges with them. the oldest one is now 4 years old and still holding up

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, dog loves it, would only change one thing, January 29, 2013
This dog bed is definitely well constructed, and the dog loves it. The only thing I would change about it would be if you could unzip the cover so you can wash it. So with that said I probably wouldn't recommend it to someone who has a big dog that tends to get dirty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Bed, September 25, 2013
Very nice bed for the price. I researched a lot of other beds by prices and quality and this was the best one I found. It worked out perfect our puppy loved the soft material. I washed it and it came out even more fluffier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, January 22, 2012
This 'bed' fit perfectly in my dog's crate. I'm not sure if this is a bed or mat but the tray in the bottom of my dog's crate is missing (Yea IDK how that happened maybe during a move or something). I was looking for a mat that would serve as double duty so my dog wouldn't feel the metal of the crate. The bed is fluffy and he likes it! The color is nice but a bit lighter than in the picture. This was to my benefit. It also has a nice texture not just a flat bed. I haven't washed it yet so I can't tell you about the quality post-wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars your pup will love!, July 2, 2013
I love this, or rather my dog does! It is the perfect size to fit in my bedroom and the colors are great, you don't even notice it being around. Easy to wash in the washing machine. Stays fluffy and plump for months! Great dog bed for a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Pet Bed!, July 6, 2011
Fits perfectly in crate and actually makes it look more like furniture. Plus the puppy loves it, nice and thick.
Haven't washed it yet.