Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MidWest Quiet Time Pet Bed Deluxe Gray Ombre Swirl 29" x 21"
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 30-Inch|Color: Gray|Change

on August 9, 2014
My dog was laying on his new bed before I had fully gotten it out of the box! Instant cozy appeal to my King Charles Cavalier - he knew anything this soft had to be for him.
review image
on December 29, 2014
I purchased two of these, one for each of my 25 pound terriers. They were much lighter weight than I was expecting, but with a week's use so far, they seem much more durable than I first thought. My dogs are "diggers" and dig around in the pad to "nest". They also love playing with these things, chewing on them, and flipping them up and around in the air. So far, I can't tell any sign of wear and tear on these ... no ripping of the seams, no fraying of the fabric or anything.

As mentioned, they are much less dense and heavy than I was expecting .... I have the 29" by 21", and I'd say each weighs only a pound. But they are very "fluffy" and the filling keeps the pads about 3" thick. The top and sides are covered with very soft, fuzzy fabric; the back is a non-fabric surface. I think it was designed to be non-slip, by my dogs pull these things all over our hardwood floors (which they did with the beds I replaced).

I really like that you can throw the entire bed into the washer and dryer .... I will update this review once I wash them, but that was the problem with their old beds ... the covers came off and could be washed, but not the inner core, which still ended up getting really "doggy-dirty".

UPDATE --- Now that I've washed these pads several times, I continue to be very pleased with their quality. The entire pad goes right into the washer and dryer. I was able to put both of mine (small size) into the washer (as well as the dryer) at once. These wash up beautifully, and come out super soft. And the washing/drying makes the pads' thickness/fluffiness/loft return. And what really interested me was that there was basically no lint from them!
on December 29, 2015
Perfect for our pooch and so affordanle. Our Pekegnese likes two beds in two different spots. We replace them once a year and all previous beds have been a waste of money. These are super. We do not crate - we're using them as beds and they're so easy for our dog to climb on and off of given his age and arthritis. Love love love.
on February 12, 2014
This is a nice plush bed but does not have enough filling inside. The bed gets flat within 2 weeks, needs more stuffing / filling that will keep the thickness it had originally.
on February 27, 2015
I bought two of these: one for a puggle (20lbs) and one for a black lab (55lbs). They are much more comfortable looking in person than in the photo. The photo makes me think the material is going to be made out of durable yet not soft tweed-like material. Not the case. The top and sides are made out of a very soft, fuzzy (but not shedding off) plush. It's a similar material to some of their favorite toys. This made me concerned that the dogs would destroy the beds...our puggle has already ripped through five beds (FIVE), but so far so good. The lab likes to chew on hers a little bit, which mats the fuzz down and gives it almost a weird melted plastic look. That's kind of ugly but it's not damaging to the bed and the bed is machine washable. The bottom of the bed is a black cotton material with tiny rubberized dots on it so that the bed will be non-slip. Each bed does come with, of course, the very large obnoxious "If I'm a dog I'm TOTALLY going to eat this" paper tag that has to be cut off as close to the bed as you can get without actually cutting the bed. It also has a hang loop that I also cut off because I know my dogs will end up chewing that off and using it as a means to break open the bed.

Both beds stand up to the weight of each dog easily. Although the beds are soft and pliable--they're not stiff or made of any sort of foam/memory foam type material--they still haven't flattened out by the weight of the dogs. No need to re-fluff the beds yet. I'm not sure if that will have to occur at some point, my guess is probably, but the bed holds them--especially the lab--surprisingly well.

Both dogs are actually in love with these beds too which is noticeable because 1) the puggle hasn't eaten it yet and 2) when they're let out in the morning (they're still crated at night), they used to jump up right away when you entered the room...now they lay there and give you that "Just five more minutes" face as they cozy further into their sleep.

The only reason I don't give this five stars is because I don't like how the fuzz gets that plastic-like look/feel and hope it doesn't permanently warp the beds and also because, while they love the beds now, I can see them easily being destroyed if the dogs (looking at you, puggle) were so inclined to try.
on January 26, 2015
Don't make the mistake I made! I have two dogs (a pink one that weighs about 25 lbs. and a blue one that weighs about 55 lbs.) who are not inside dogs, contrary to what they believe. They do come in for cold nights and we have hardwood floors that can become very chilly very quickly. For years and years I've been going to the local thrift shops and buying quilts, blankets, etc. to use as their winter beds. They're cheap and I can throw them away without feeling like I'm wasting money. Last year for Christmas I decided to buy them proper dog beds. Amazon had these beds on the black Friday sale (I don't recall the price) so I bought two. I bought the 29" x 21" for both of them thinking they would be plenty big enough, but not sure since Amazon did not put any information about what size dog each bed size is most suitable for. This size is perfect for my 25 lb. pink one (Mini Australian Shepherd) but not so much for my 55 lb. blue one (Standard Australian Shepherd). He can fit on it but is about a head too long, so now I have to order two more in a larger size. Two because I know my pink one and she will take the bigger bed every time if they're different sizes. As far as the quality, they've been sleeping on the over a month and still have plenty of oomph in them. The gray is great for hiding dirt and hairs. I will update my review as they continue to use them to share how they old up to wear, tear and washings.
on September 11, 2015
My cat LOVES this thing!!! It is so soft to the touch! The only thing is that it seems to be going a bit flat now and we just got it not too long ago. She's only 11 pounds so I don't know why this should be a problem...I guess I'll have to start a search for a new bed soon...
on June 7, 2016
My elderly pug sleeps in a kennel at night and all he wants out of life is somewhere soft to lay. He seems super happy with this and it's thick enough that I don't feel I might as well have laid a towel on the bottom of the cage (although not as thick as the pictures would lead you to believe). I don't see this holding up to hard use, but he isn't going to be rough on it so I think this will last us quite a long time.
on March 1, 2013
I was looking for a bed that had more filling and a zipper cover for easy washing. If I had not opened the package and my dog already laid on it I would have returned it.
on October 26, 2015
I bought two of these to use for our elderly (and thus a bit leaky) doggies.

They are very easy to clean in the washer/dryer and I'm quite satisfied with them in this regard.

However, if I had not bought them with the intention of placing them atop another larger cushion, I would say these beds are two thin to be used on their own--at least for an old bony dog. On the plus side, because they are low profile, they are easy for arthritic dogs to climb in and out of.