2,316 Reviews
 (1,428)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanda Blunderbuss on her amazing Quiet Time Bed -- ENJOY!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:42 Mins
My boyfriend first purchased The Quiet Time in a large size a few years ago for his Chow Chow and she adored it so much we decided to get another one when we adopted our French Bulldog.

REASONS THIS BED IS SO IDEAL:

Published 23 months ago by Alyssa Donati

1.0 out of 5 stars Bed Smaller than Advertized
Published on August 7, 2011 by RR

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanda Blunderbuss on her amazing Quiet Time Bed -- ENJOY!, February 9, 2013
Alyssa Donati "phantjag" (New York, N.Y. United States) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:42 Mins

REASONS THIS BED IS SO IDEAL:

1. It adjusts to body temperature so the dog will not overheat (The Chow had a much denser coat than the bare bellied Bulldog and both dogs have been equally enamored with the bed and use it year round.)

2. It's sized perfectly for crates. We use the 24" X 18" Quiet Time in the Bulldog's crate and ordered an additional one for her to lie on around the house or for when she's outside. (See Video...)

3. It's durable, soft, easy to clean, DOES NOT SHED, and is incredibly well priced. Also, the cinnamon color doesn't get dingy and dirty looking as fast as the paler shades and it's also softer, fuzzier and plusher than the white Midwest bed. (We've tried both.)

4. Dogs just adore it and 'Sooner or later' you gotta get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS HUGE!, October 8, 2012
Length:: 0:16 Mins

54" x 37" i bought this in fleece for my german shepherd dobe mix & i was a little unsure of the size so i got the biggest! ITS like the size of my love seat and lol i just have to say maybe i should of got a size smaller? i wanted to make sure she had enough room to sprawl out and she has more than enough room..THATS FOR SURE! At first i didnt understand why she wouldnt lay down and its because she didnt have it in her lay down spot in the living room..so i had to move it by the loveseat..all is well now! she can completely sprawl out on this and it keeps her hair inside the bed.. i think the best way to get the hair out with this would be using one of those pet hair rollers.. :) im very happy and i cant believe the size for the price! Even all three of my kids under age 6 fit in the bed with her when shes laying in it...so cute watching them pretend its their home with the dog.. :) i will update if there are any problems :)

UPDATE: (NOV 9TH)
ITS STILL TOGETHER :) ITS NOT ALL COVERED IN HAIR BY MY SHEPHERD.. AND SHE SLEEPS IN IT AT THE FOOT OF OUR BED NOW INSTEAD OF ON OUR BED MAKING OUR BED HAIRY :) I LOVE THIS BED! I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE! I EVEN OFTEN WAKE UP AT 5AM TO GET THE KIDS READY FOR SCHOOL AND FIND MY 3 YEAR OLD LAYING IN IT SLEEPING WITH THE DOG CURLED UP IN HIS BLANKET... :) PLENTY OF ROOM TO SHARE :) LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars A great small-sized bed for all sizes of cats, October 2, 2007
I just reordered two of these beds to replace the ones I have had for the last 5 years. There was nothing wrong with the old beds (and they are now in special hiding areas in the basement), but there comes a point where no amount of vacuuming or washing will remove every last cat hair. My cats deserved a fresh start.

These little beds are so soft and cushy, and the cats love them all year round. It's fun to watch the cats "kneading bread" on the rolled edges while their little faces go into that unknown cat Zen area. I particularly like the shape of these, as they fit very nicely on the bay window sill, so the cats can bathe in as much sunlight as their little bodies can stand. Everyone fits: from our tiny semi-feral little half-pint girl to the formerly stray, huge tomcats. Doesn't matter if they're 6 pounds of 20, it's a nice little bed for all cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them and so do my doggies, January 6, 2011
Zihna (Seattle WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
These are perfect. I have a Husky pup and a Chow mix and they love them. I got the 30x21 for my 7 mth old Husky and she will curl up on it when she is in the mood. I ordered the smaller one so it would only cover half the crate and she can move to the cooler crate flooring if she gets hot. I love the pink color. Its really cute. She got it muddy after a few days and I threw it in the washer and none of the stuffing moved. When I took it out of the dryer it looked like new. I got the 36x23 for my chow mix for his XL foldable crate. He loves it too and the baby blue is very pretty also. I love these and when they wear out I will order more. These are especially great for dogs that prefer the cooler weather as they are not to fluffy and they don't get hot too fast. Also great for inside travel crates.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bed Smaller than Advertized, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
While the bed itself deserves more than one star, I would like to bring attention to the possible under-sizing. I ordered a 13x20 "fashion pink" bed to fit our new girls 13x20 crate. When it arrived and I put it in the crate, it seemed too small. I decided to compare since we own another MidWest 13x20 quiet time bed (bought several years ago & the reason I decided to buy another). When put up to each other, the new MidWest "fashion pink" bed is significantly smaller than our original MidWest "sherpa off-white" bed. The fashion pink bed measured 11.5x20 while our other is a true 13x20. This is disappointing. I'm not sure if this reflects the sizing for all "fashion pink" 13x20's or if mine was a lemon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and pretty pet bed, June 26, 2010
gr8gramma of 11 (Lake Texoma. (Texas side) - See all my reviews
I bought this pet bed for the blue crate I ended up with. It fits fine. I read some reveiws that said it was too thin. I guess it could have more padding on the bottom, but it seems ok for my 5 month old, 10 pound puppy. It really is very attractive and so nice from the regular pet beds. It washes up good, too. I really like this pet bed and would order another one if and when I need another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, June 16, 2008
Tamra "Tamra" (Southern Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
I bought this to use in a crate, and it is perfect! It isn't thick enough to be used on any cold surfaces, such as cement or anything, but for the plastic bottom of my crate inside the house it is just right. It's really soft and cute!

1.0 out of 5 stars Update: April-2012......Dangerous to any pet that is old and may have, October 4, 2011
any type of breathing or respiratory problems............This pad is great - BUT sheds horribly! Balls are tiny linty/shedding fuzz balls - no matter if you brush it daily before letting the animal on it .............. If your pet is older [or even a puppy] it can INHALE this shedding matter as well as have it get into their eyes............. Reduced rating from 3 to 1 *
*****************************************************************

seems to constructed well and need strictly for lap holder for a 5# 'old dawg' wants into lap while we at PC. Wanted b/cuz other lap/carrier pad slips all over -

Inside flat bottom actually 9 X 17 NOT 22x13 - rolled edges account for 4 and 5 inch difference. This should work for 'chin rest' ....

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed beyond belief!, October 31, 2011
I have had Midwest Quiet Time Pet Beds since I got my puppies in 2003. I had mostly used the Fleece ones but then I found the Gray ones and they were perfect. They helped hide the dirt and stains. Then in June I saw the Cinnamon ones and decided it would look better. I purchased 2 of 36 x 23 beds....from the beginning they started shedding. I washed them several times hoping that they would stop shedding. My dogs always had fuzz on them and it was all over the house. After a few weeks of washing them thinking they would stop shedding, there were some bare spots. This was the worst product I ever bought. I was so disappointed in this product. It was a good thing I kept the gray ones....I am still using them 5 years later and even though they are starting to wear through they are better than the cinnamon ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new shelter rescue dog loves this bed so much---I bought two!, March 21, 2006
This bed is the perfect size for my 25 lb. shelter rescue. It doesn't take up a lot of space in the family room, either. I like the natural color. I also bought one for my upstairs computer room. He enjoys both. I like that the sides aren't too high so he can hang over the edge. And, yet it's not just a flat blanket. It's an actual bed and has a shape. I wish they made this in the exact same width except about 18-19" long, so I can put two side-by-side on the backseat of my car. Oh, well.

Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13