5.0 out of 5 stars Fits our 22 x 13 wire crate
The crate fits the 22 x 13 crate that we bought from Amazon. Our puppy had one accident so I threw it in the washing machine on the gentle cycle and then in the dryer. No damage from the machines. Our puppy also chews at the bed sometimes and it's held up. The color is pretty too.
Published on May 18, 2010 by Korane

1.0 out of 5 stars Bed Smaller than Advertized
Published on August 7, 2011 by RR

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits our 22 x 13 wire crate, May 18, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bed, December 24, 2008
Dot (pittsburgh Pa) - See all my reviews
This is a nice soft bed. My only complaint is that it is smaller than the sizing on the chart. If you order and want it to fill your crate, order one size bigger. My puppy likes to lay her head on the side bolster. I ordered the tangerine color and it is really pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and pretty pet bed, June 26, 2010
gr8gramma of 11 (Lake Texoma. (Texas side) - See all my reviews
I bought this pet bed for the blue crate I ended up with. It fits fine. I read some reveiws that said it was too thin. I guess it could have more padding on the bottom, but it seems ok for my 5 month old, 10 pound puppy. It really is very attractive and so nice from the regular pet beds. It washes up good, too. I really like this pet bed and would order another one if and when I need another one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bed Smaller than Advertized, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
While the bed itself deserves more than one star, I would like to bring attention to the possible under-sizing. I ordered a 13x20 "fashion pink" bed to fit our new girls 13x20 crate. When it arrived and I put it in the crate, it seemed too small. I decided to compare since we own another MidWest 13x20 quiet time bed (bought several years ago & the reason I decided to buy another). When put up to each other, the new MidWest "fashion pink" bed is significantly smaller than our original MidWest "sherpa off-white" bed. The fashion pink bed measured 11.5x20 while our other is a true 13x20. This is disappointing. I'm not sure if this reflects the sizing for all "fashion pink" 13x20's or if mine was a lemon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bed - Not Much Padding, June 5, 2010
This bed is a lot thinner than I thought it would be. It's decent for a crate as it is pretty easy to wash. Overall I would recommend if you have a dog that likes lying on the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, June 16, 2008
Tamra "Tamra" (Southern Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
I bought this to use in a crate, and it is perfect! It isn't thick enough to be used on any cold surfaces, such as cement or anything, but for the plastic bottom of my crate inside the house it is just right. It's really soft and cute!

2.0 out of 5 stars my dog wont use it, February 1, 2009
I bought bothe the purple one and a sky blue one. My dogs don't like either. I thought they were going to be fluffy and deep but these dog beds are more like kennel mats. I wouldnt buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Bed is Fabulous!, July 29, 2008
My little guys love this pet bed. One of the best features for me is no zipper for them to destroy and it is so well made. I haven't washed it yet but the filling feels like foam so I don't think it will "bunch up" when washed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bed size, April 1, 2010
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
This is a good product, I just should have ordered the bigger size. Did not expect it to be so little although my fourche terrier seems to be fine with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mat, April 16, 2009
I have 4, all wash up very nicely, looks like they will be long wearing, have both grey and pink and getting ready to order 2 larger in pink and periwinkle. Can't go wrong

Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13