1,702 Reviews
 (1,057)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great small-sized bed for all sizes of cats
I just reordered two of these beds to replace the ones I have had for the last 5 years. There was nothing wrong with the old beds (and they are now in special hiding areas in the basement), but there comes a point where no amount of vacuuming or washing will remove every last cat hair. My cats deserved a fresh start.

These little beds are so soft and cushy, and...
Published on October 2, 2007 by Scribbler

1.0 out of 5 stars Bed Smaller than Advertized
Published on August 7, 2011 by RR

5.0 out of 5 stars A great small-sized bed for all sizes of cats, October 2, 2007

These little beds are so soft and cushy, and the cats love them all year round. It's fun to watch the cats "kneading bread" on the rolled edges while their little faces go into that unknown cat Zen area. I particularly like the shape of these, as they fit very nicely on the bay window sill, so the cats can bathe in as much sunlight as their little bodies can stand. Everyone fits: from our tiny semi-feral little half-pint girl to the formerly stray, huge tomcats. Doesn't matter if they're 6 pounds of 20, it's a nice little bed for all cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and pretty pet bed, June 26, 2010
gr8gramma of 11 (Lake Texoma. (Texas side) - See all my reviews
I bought this pet bed for the blue crate I ended up with. It fits fine. I read some reveiws that said it was too thin. I guess it could have more padding on the bottom, but it seems ok for my 5 month old, 10 pound puppy. It really is very attractive and so nice from the regular pet beds. It washes up good, too. I really like this pet bed and would order another one if and when I need another one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bed Smaller than Advertized, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
While the bed itself deserves more than one star, I would like to bring attention to the possible under-sizing. I ordered a 13x20 "fashion pink" bed to fit our new girls 13x20 crate. When it arrived and I put it in the crate, it seemed too small. I decided to compare since we own another MidWest 13x20 quiet time bed (bought several years ago & the reason I decided to buy another). When put up to each other, the new MidWest "fashion pink" bed is significantly smaller than our original MidWest "sherpa off-white" bed. The fashion pink bed measured 11.5x20 while our other is a true 13x20. This is disappointing. I'm not sure if this reflects the sizing for all "fashion pink" 13x20's or if mine was a lemon.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new shelter rescue dog loves this bed so much---I bought two!, March 21, 2006
This bed is the perfect size for my 25 lb. shelter rescue. It doesn't take up a lot of space in the family room, either. I like the natural color. I also bought one for my upstairs computer room. He enjoys both. I like that the sides aren't too high so he can hang over the edge. And, yet it's not just a flat blanket. It's an actual bed and has a shape. I wish they made this in the exact same width except about 18-19" long, so I can put two side-by-side on the backseat of my car. Oh, well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, June 16, 2008
Tamra "Tamra" (Southern Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13 (Misc.)
I bought this to use in a crate, and it is perfect! It isn't thick enough to be used on any cold surfaces, such as cement or anything, but for the plastic bottom of my crate inside the house it is just right. It's really soft and cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bed - Not Much Padding, June 5, 2010
This bed is a lot thinner than I thought it would be. It's decent for a crate as it is pretty easy to wash. Overall I would recommend if you have a dog that likes lying on the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for numerous purposes, June 13, 2005
I use this to sit on top of a flat-top cat condo, for added comfort when napping. It's also good to add a washable and comfortable surface for lounging. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it's not very thick or padded much...it needs to be on a soft surface and not a bare floor. In other words, I wouldn't pick it as a cat bed but only as a great pad to put on top of something.

2.0 out of 5 stars my dog wont use it, February 1, 2009
I bought bothe the purple one and a sky blue one. My dogs don't like either. I thought they were going to be fluffy and deep but these dog beds are more like kennel mats. I wouldnt buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleece bed keeps pet dry., June 23, 2011
I have several foster rabbits. Most people don't realize having a rabbit is like having a cat.
They love to lounge around the house, run & play, are very social and are litter box trained.
One of our rescues has kidney problems from being abandoned in a backyard in the summer.
Rabbits cannot tolerate temps over 80 degrees and he was lucky enough just to have survived.
He is is not able to hold his urine and ends up urinating in is bed several times a day.
These beds are absorbent and pull the wetness into the bed keeping the fleece and the bunny dry.
They wash and dry quickly in the washing machine. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at great price., January 6, 2011
Saw this exact same product at local pet store for $61. Found it on Amazon for $33 and bought 2 right before Christmas. Shipped in 2 days for free which was great.

I bought these fleece beds as replacements (exactly the same make/model) and they fit my 48" x 30" dog cage perfectly.

There is not a whole lot of padding in the middle part of this bed and over time it will break down from the weight of a large dog. This is particularly true when you wash it in a washing machine. We do pull this bed out of the dog cage and run the sweeper on it. Kind of difficult but cleans the dog hair off without binding sweeper.

Since nothing's too good for my Newfoundland I purchased a "Valeo Foam Exercise Mat" (2'x 6') from Amazon for $15.80. Couldn't find any other type of foam and this 7/8" thick/dense black foam worked great. Kind of a shame but cut this nice mat in two 2' wide sections, easily cut the nylon straps off of the foam, duck taped the backside, and placed on hard plastic liner in dog cage. Then installed fleece bed on top of mat.

As with any large/huge breed dog they are susceptible to joint problems, hips in particular. The padded dog bed system I have now may prolong/prevent these problems in the future. Besides, my Newfoundland loves his new bed. :)

Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13