4.0 out of 5 stars Actual Sizes Smaller Than Advertised
Published 23 months ago by illawalli

1.0 out of 5 stars very thin
Published on January 14, 2012 by Bean

1.0 out of 5 stars very thin, January 14, 2012
the bed is as described. i ordered the 43-inch and it is large enough for my 40 pound beagle mix to lay fully stretched out, a bit too large for my dog. the shearling material is nice and soft, and easy to remove with a zipper. however the cushion is extremely thin, i could feel through to the floor with one finger. i expected a thicker cushion for the price. i will be returning this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Actual Sizes Smaller Than Advertised, December 19, 2012
illawalli (Old Pueblo, Arizona) - See all my reviews
I just received this bed for my dog. I made my purchase based on the size of an existing one which is identical in style but different maker. It looked small when I unpacked it and I discovered that the 25" size I ordered is in reality only 22" (size does matter)so had to re-order the next larger 29" size. I am pleased with the quality but they need to let customers know that they run small. Amazon return policy is very generous and they make it exceedingly easy to return items and get credit so I am happy about that part.

1.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than advertised, May 27, 2013
The diameter of the 25" bed is only 22" (on the outside). The inside diameter is only 18". I think Amazon should do a better job of making sure their product descriptions have some basis in reality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dane LOVES his new bed!, March 31, 2012
Length:: 0:38 Mins

We got the bed yesterday and right off I want to say it was shipped very quickly. We were so excited to get it and to see Dane's (9 month old Choc Lab, weighs 100 lbs)reaction. We weren't disappointed!! As soon as we were pulling it from the box he knew it was for him and got very excited. We put it on the floor and he went right to it, took a smell, then climbed right in! Of course we went to him and his tail was just a wagging and he gave me and my husband big kisses as if he was saying "thank you." Dane is a very large puppy and we were slightly worried the bed would not be big enough. But he fits and even with a little extra room. He seems to love being cushioned from all sides and the secure feeling it gives him. We had so much fun with him in it last night, playing with toys, rubbing his belly and getting kisses. I highly recommend this bed and so does Dane!! Here's a link to a picture of him in the bed:
[...]
Wish I knew how to put the picture here in my review but if you can, I don't know how. But if you go to the link you will see just how wonderfully he fits and how happy he looks. This bed is perfect!!

Here's a video from last night playing with Dane in his new bed...please excuse the darkness but you will see how much fun he is having!

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE OF TOO SMALL SIZE, August 20, 2013
Others have posted and complained about receiving a bed that was smaller than expected too many times...enough to where I should have paid attention. BUT, I thought a 20" bed would be fine and how far off could it be? Well the bed came today and barely measured 16.5" at its longest point. VERY DISAPPOINTED in that now I need to take time to return and re-order.

2.0 out of 5 stars 20" bed is only 16.75" bed, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Midwest Quiet Time e'Sensuals Orthopedic Nesting Bed, 17.5 Diameter, Sage (Misc.)
I ordered a 20" bed after measuring the bed my dog was sleeping in. This bed, though advertised as 20", was only 16.75. My dog couldn't fit in it. Then, to return it, I would have to pay shipping and take it to UPS. I gave it to someone with a very small dog rather than go through that hassle for something that only cost $20.

4.0 out of 5 stars puppy loves this bed, August 23, 2012
I was not sure about this bed at first but have come to really like it. The cover is removable.....I have already washed and dried it once and it came out great. The foam is firm which the dogs really seem to like. Overall a really nice little bed that should last longer than some of the beds I have purchased in the past since it is washable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really decent!, April 10, 2012
We bought this for our 24lb shepherd/whippet mix. She doesn't weigh much, but she's rather long and likes to sprawl out. From the first day we got this, Poppy (our dog) took right to it. It's comfortable, seems well made, and the raised walls allow her to snuggle up without falling off. This last feature was the reason we bought this bed over many of the pillow/cushion-type "beds" we looked at.

We love the fact that the bed is (mostly) easily washed - even though Poppy is an indoor dog and we don't have a yard this almost-white bed shows dirt rather quickly. The fleece almost seems to attract dirt sometimes, and so one star was taken off.

The price and the overall quality of this bed make it a no-brainer - definitely recommended despite the caveats.

1.0 out of 5 stars Update - DIdn't last!, December 30, 2011
UPDATE - 7 months after purchase.

The foam on both beds has fallen apart. My dogs don't chew their beds and the outside covers are in good shape - a little dirty but we wash then every few weeks. But the foam parts, that we DO NOT wash, have literrally disintegrated. Very disappointed.

My previous review:

My dogs are each 55lb and these beds are perfect for them - but they curl up when they sleep. Stretched out, these are a bit small. But the dogs love them - we keep them in the bedroom and even during the day I will find the dogs in there laying in them. Soft and warm - just what they like.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst bed ever, December 4, 2013
This bed was ok for the first few days. But after that, it just started falling apart. First it was a little fuzz here and there, but it quickly got worse, it just kept falling apart to the point that it was useless. This bed is definitely not worth it, do yourself a favor and buy another brand.