iCrate double-door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets are the Inclusive Home Training System designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog. The versatile front and side door access allows more options for placement inside your home or vehicle. iCrate features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. The fold and carry design means iCrate sets up easily in seconds without the need for tools. iCrate easily folds down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and includes plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. iCrate also comes with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows, keeping the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other. iCrate® double door dog crates carry a one-year limited warranty and support from MidWest’s award-winning customer service team.
Rounded corners and safe & secure slide-bolt latches for your pet’s protection
- Fold and carry configuration
- Versatile front & side access
- Easily sets up and folds down to portable size
- No tools required
- Removable, washable plastic pan
- Safe and secure slide-bolt latches
- Rounded corners for your pet's protection
- Detachable plastic carrying handles for transporting the folded crate
- Attractive, durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish
- Includes Divider Panel
Benefits Of Divider Panel
The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows into its adult size home.
Pack And Go With Ease
iCrate easily folds down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying. Plastic handles attach easily for carrying the folded crate comfortably.
Crate Training Do’s and Don’ts
- Buy a Midwest home large enough for your dog when he grows up. However, if the home is too big when your pup is small, he may eliminate in one corner, then go to another corner to sleep. Midwest divider panels are available to solve this problem.
- Get your pup used to his new home gradually.
- Provide soft, washable bedding in the home so that it is comfortable and warm. Make the inside of the home as cozy as you can. Keep it clean and free of fleas.
- Supervise your pup anytime he is free in your home. Supervision is what allows you to direct behavior. Chewing, elimination, barking, and all other behaviors are all dependent on your direction. If allowed to be unsupervised, he will begin to direct his own behavior and schedule.
- Leave your very young pup in his home all day. At 6 weeks, a pup can hold his bladder about 4 hours, by 8 weeks—5 hours, by 12 weeks—6 hours and by 5-6 months a pup should be able to "hold it" for an 8 hour work day.
- Put “housebreaking pads” or newspaper in your pet’s home. We are trying to take advantage of the pup’s natural instinct NOT to go in his home.
- Let your new pup roam through your house unsupervised. Keep an eye on him so that when he sniffs and circles (an indication he is about to go) you can quickly and gently guide him to the door and outside.
- Force your new pup into the home for the first time. Plan on taking plenty of quality time with him the first few days to get him accustomed to his new surroundings.
- Punish your pup by putting or forcing him into his home. Your pup’s home should be his secure place, it should not be associated with punishment, fear, or anything negative.
The dog crate comes to you equipped with every feature you can think of; Two doors for easy access to your pet inside either thru the traditional front door or from the side with the second door. The Double door also affords you more opportunities to fit larger crates easily in your existing rooms or vehicles, a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident, two plastic carrying handles to move the dog crate from one location to another comfortably, Safe and secure slide bolt latches for the safety and security of the pet inside and the furniture on the outside, and most importantly a Free divider panel for use while your puppy is still growing up