Doc Martin 6 Seasons 2009
1. Better the Devil Doc Martin finds life in Portwenn even more infuriating now that Louisa is gone. At the local hospital, he is stunned to meet Edith, his former girlfriend from medical school. Martin learns of a job in London just as Louisa comes calling again.
2. Uneasy Lies the Head Louisa insists she doesn't want Martin involved in her life, and he agrees. Later, she schedules a medical check-up and makes an awkward discovery: Edith will be her new doctor. Meanwhile, the head teacher at the school is acting strangely.
3. Perish Together as Fools There's something wrong with PC Penhale's older brother, Sam. Elsewhere, Bert Large gives romantic advice to his son, Al, which only makes things worse with Pauline. And at a dinner to discuss her medical research, Edith kisses Martin.
4. Driving Mr. McLynn Doc Martin is appalled to learn that Louisa wants her old job back as head teacher, and Aunt Joan is having money problems. When Martin tells Edith that he has applied for the position in London, her efforts to help him have unexpected consequences.
5. The Departed Martin goes to London for an interview and lies about his fear of blood. On the train back to Portwenn, the passenger seated beside him has a medical emergency. Louisa takes a school trip to Aunt Joan's farm that leads to a lawsuit.
6. Midwife Crisis A midwife arrives in Portwenn and immediately clashes with Martin, while Bert Large is smitten with a new cook at his restaurant. Edith urges Martin to move to London, and Aunt Joan presses him to tell Louisa about his plans.
7. Do Not Disturb After Pauline steams open a confidential letter addressed to Martin, the news of his departure spreads. Martin attends a conference with Edith, where she assumes they will share a room. An accident proves that Martin's blood phobia is cured.
8. The Wrong Goodbye It's Doc Martin's last day in Portwenn, and his office is packed with patients. Edith turns up, expecting an apology, and Aunt Joan rebukes Martin as well. Louisa is in a car accident that causes Martin to doubt his decision.