5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I love it. All I need is two drops to clean my induction cooktop if needed. It smells great and works like magic.
Published 7 months ago by Wioletta Bogdanowicz

1.0 out of 5 stars Miele Ceramic and Stainless steel Hob Cleaner
This product does not work on Miele stainless cooking top at all. It was waste of money. I would recommend not purchase this product for cleaning stainless cooking top.
Published 21 months ago by Ray

1.0 out of 5 stars Miele Ceramic and Stainless steel Hob Cleaner, October 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 25, 2013
Nina Litchi "sncby" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miele Ceramic and Stainless Steel Hob Cleaner (Kitchen)
This is the third time i am buying the product its great i definatly recommend it for that time of range

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Miele Ceramic and Stainless Steel Hob Cleaner (Kitchen)
We purchased the hob cleaner on the advise of a Miele repairman. We have a Miele induction cooktop and a steam oven, which we really like! I had used a few cleaning products on the induction cooktop (made of glass) but none of them seemed to remove all the grunge that accumulates on the surface. I tried the hob cleaner and it did a very nice job. After that success, I tried it on the stainless steel drip tray (which sometimes appears to be stained) and the stainless cooking trays that we use in the steam oven. The hob cleaner makes them shine like new. My only complaint is that it's quite drying on my hands -- my bad as I could take the time to put on rubber gloves, but I don't ;-)

Rate and Discover Movies