5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly all time favorite., April 23, 2009
This review is from: Mighty Leaf Tea Orange Dulce, 15-Count Whole Leaf Pouches (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
Orange Dulce is possibly my favorite caffeinated tea ever. I love African Nectar for unwinding. Mighty Leaf has something special with the hand sewn premium tea bags and amazing smell when you open the box. Orange Dulce is really nice - more of a treat than green tea or breakfast tea when I need a little pick me up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Leaf tea, November 15, 2009
I had bought this tea in Mitchie's Tavern near Monticello. I hadn't found it in any stores near me, so I ordered it. The price was very reasonable...........also, I love this tea.
I have found fair prices at Amazon and I will continue to order.
Betty

5.0 out of 5 stars so good, November 30, 2011
This tea is so good. Based on the name of the tea, I didn't think I'd enjoy it. I was wrong. The tea tastes so smooth and full. Also, it doesn't get that burnt taste or the "i left my tea bag in too long" taste like other teas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange Dulce tastes and smells heavenly!, August 2, 2012
Quant457 (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Rich in flavor, yet smooth and delicious. Just the right balance between the orange flavor and the vanilla. The "whole-leaf pouch" is ridiculously adorable! I've also tried Mighty Leaf Tea Mighty Leaf Variety, Whole Leaf Pouches, 1.36-Ounces, 15-Count (Pack of 3)and love the African Nectar and Chamomile Citrus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva La Orange Dulce, April 16, 2012
The Mighty Leaf teas are absolutely wonderful. This is my hubby's fav; every nite, a cup before bed. Weekends we start the day with a cup of tea and he always has Orange Dulce.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Tea Lover, March 29, 2010
I first tasted this tea at the Corner Bakery and fell in love. The whole leaf tea comes in hand sewn mesh pouches! It is full of flavor. You can taste the subtle hints of orange and vanilla and you can see the little jasmine flowers inside the pouch. Very cute and it makes for a very enjoyable tea drinking experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tea in the world, November 17, 2010
Janice Fortunato (ALEXANDRIA, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This tea has a wonderful creamy smoothe taste. I don't like orange, but the slight flavor makes such an impact. I am addicted.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, July 17, 2011
ScienceLives (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This is one of my two favorite teas. I grew up with Orange Pekoe tea, and while I don't mind it, Orange Pekoe teas tend not to be something I go out of my way to drink. However, there is something about the Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce that has a nice, and different, flavor to it. It isn't overly fruity, it isn't overly strong or bitter, it is just a nice basic black tea. I take my tea black and find this to be just the right level of flavor to be taken without milk or sugar. It looks like this item is not available in Canada, which is unfortunate because the price for three is much better than the individual price, without having to buy a giant $60 box from the company's web site. I had first tried Mighty Leaf tea in an upscale restaurant near work, and it left such an impression on me that I had to call the restaurant back months later to find out what the brand was so I could buy some for myself and for Christmas gifts. The mesh pouches are unusual and feel very upscale, so they make great gifts for the tea lovers you know.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite tea!, March 12, 2010
This is my all-time favorite tea! Very flavorful! I look forward to my first cup every morning!

Rate and Discover Movies