5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little earing - Just too little for me
Published on March 14, 2012 by Vivid K

1.0 out of 5 stars too small for the price
these earrings are too small for the price, the look nice on line but are tiny. i have returned them, still have not had my account credited
Published on December 19, 2012 by joan c dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little earing - Just too little for me, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Miguel Ases Blue Quartz and Swarovski Mini Tear Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
I was on the hunt for an earring to go with a navy blue sequined evening gown and ordered 3 different styles from this line, all having the blue quartz stone. Upon opening package, I knew immediately these earrings were smaller then what I was shopping for but oh they are beautiful! The colors of the beads are striking and for such a small earring, they're very noticeable...very vibrant. The craftsmanship was perfect. Though this pair went back, I kept one of the others. Yes, I flinched a little at the price but Miguel Ases styles caused a love at first sight moment for me that couldn't be resisted and after seeing them in person -so glad I didn't.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small for the price, December 19, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Tiny, December 4, 2012
AFlann (East Coast) - See all my reviews
Not worth the $35 I paid for this - I wouldn't pay more than $10 for these teeny tiny earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, December 25, 2012
These are more beautiful in "person" than in the picture. Great price for a quality pair of earrings. I love them

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but, December 20, 2012
disappointed with the lack of glitter; was looking for something with sparkle but these didn't produce. Nice but nothing spectacular.