Miguel Ases Blue Quartz and Swarovski Marquis Magnetic Bracelet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Store in the provided suede pouch in a dry place
- Miguel Ases provides its customers with a lifetime repair guarantee at no additional cost
- Made in United States
Miguel Ases, Inc. was founded by designer Miguel Ases in 1994. After retiring from the National Ballet of Spain, he was left with a deep craving to create. In 1990, Ases came to New York City and started as head designer at Gaetano Fazio Jewelry. Later, Ases created his own label to showcase his collections.
Inspired by the arts, Ases draws from the surreal and abstract. His combination of colors and new silhouettes are eclectic and boldly feminine. Each handcrafted piece is made to complement the wearer's personal style, offering a look that is timeless, classic, and suitable for women of all ages. Through the intricate beading, sparkling crystals, and semiprecious stones, Miguel Ases strives to make the wearer feel effortlessly wonderful.
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.8 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0056DYHP0
- Item model number: B21301
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: