5 out of 5 stars

on July 22, 2011
I don't know why this bat never caught on for USSSA, but the ASA version of this bat is still sought after by many. The USSSA Recoil Maxload smashes bombs, line drives to the fence aren't rare, and even a small guy can hit towering HRs. Rumor has it that for 2012 USSSA are banning some composites that were once legal, I don't think this is one of them so you should be ok there. For $150 bucks, I'd pick up a couple. The bats are hot out of the wrapper. My last one broke after 4 years of play (8 seasons if you count Summer & Fall as separate seasons), I was the only one that hit with the bat 95% of the time. Guessing I hit around 650-750 balls with it. The cold weather play in the Fall isn't a good idea for composites, but I'm not gonna get a half and half for cold weather. I wouldn't use it for BP as you're just working on mechanics anyway. Besides, a homerun only counts in a game. Enjoy, you won't regret buying this one!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations