5.0 out of 5 stars The best for trout

3.0 out of 5 stars Great trout producer, terrible shelf life
Published on May 15, 2011 by JerryT

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for trout, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Shrimp Salmon Eggs (Sports)
I caught (and ate) a lot of trout this year. The shrimp salmon eggs worked the best. Unlike some reviewers, I didn't have any trouble with them. Sure, they can be a little rubbery and split. I push them onto #20 treble hooks and then twist to lock them into place. It's fun to watch the old duffers turn green with envy when I am in and out (with my limit of trout) in under an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2014
I like it. Good stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great trout producer, terrible shelf life, May 15, 2011
JerryT (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shrimp Salmon Eggs (Sports)
This color shrimp egg is by far the best bait I have ever used. I only trout fish with salmon eggs and this color egg 90% of the time. Fishing with 2 lb test, a barbless size 10 salmon egg hook and pink eggs, this combo very rarely fails me. I am very disappointed with the shelf life though. I have been purchasing this brand of eggs (not from Amazon) for years and this is the first year that the eggs were soft and started cracking within a week of the jar being opened. I store the eggs in the refrigerator and have had jars last much longer. Not sure who to blame the manufacturer or the merchant. I would have given the product 5 stars had I not had this issue.

Shrimp Salmon Eggs