Mil-Comm TW25B grease 4 oz tapered tip tube
|Price:||$32.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Original formula and a top selling firearms lubricant worldwide
- Exceptional performance in adverse conditions
- Choice of the U.S. Military and its Allies
- Tapered tip and screw on cap and is convenient for refilling a syringe or carrying in a range bag
- Proudly MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This grease is great for ALL guns and top firearm brands recommend it. It works well with P226R, M9, SA M1911, and Glocks (but obviously it suits all firearms wonderfully)
- Doesn't run even when hot
- provides great protection against slide friction from frame
- Box tells you the necessary amount that should be applied for various applications (from light to heavy use)
- Long life
- Gun mechanics move a lot smoother
- This 4oz tube's tip is sealed completely; therefore you need to cut the tip in order to create an exit for the grease
- Grease will naturally separate the white compound and the oils in the tube; no worries, just knead the tube a bit before using
- Like I said, you need to cut an opening before you can sqeeze it out; however, instead of cutting a hole, I suggest poking a hole with a fairly large needle. This way you can sqeeze firmly without having to worry about sqeezing out too much at once.
- Before using the product, knead the tube a bit to have a more uniform solution of grease
- Don't use on the inside of the barrel
- When applying to your firearms, apply a decent ammount (an even faint white colored amount); if you see pure white spot of lube, then you applied too much; if you don't see a faint white amount, then you need to apply more
Thanks for reading this review, cheers!
This product continues to amaze me. It doesn't dry out, it keeps my firearms running smoothly. I recently got a new AR-15 (LMT MRP CQBPS16) and I am impressed with how well it lubricates and protects all the vital parts and pieces. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
This grease spreads well, I use two drops per side on the slide mechanism of the pistols and it gets the job done.
Would have given 5 stars except the tube was sio poorly made it tore open on th first use at the rear and i now am sending back a zip lock bag of what's left in a big glob...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stuff is amazing, lubes and protects the firearm. Lasts a long time and eases cleaning (just wipe it up)Published 19 days ago by S. S. Johnston
Absolutely great stuff! It's best to use this with mc2500. This is perfect for weight-bearing surfaces within a firearm.Published 1 month ago by Daniel W. Peer
I've been using this grease since 2007 when my training squadron (3rd combat comm group out of tinker afb) replaced our CLP with TW25b in our M16A2 cleaning kits. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Shane Mirkovich
Best gun grease I have used next to Wilson combat universal lube both of which are my go to lube for all my gunsPublished 2 months ago by CJ
If you can oil it, grease is better. This grease was sent as a sample by Sig as their preferred and it is the best lubrication I've ever used for a gun.Published 4 months ago by Jonathan C.
Great product to use for "ALL" firearms. Last longer then other oils!Published 4 months ago by Gary