Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 19, 2014
Only been wearing it about a week, so time will tell. So far though this item has exceeded my expectations.

9/1/14 - Been wearing this watch/band combo every day since I bought it. There was some slight fraying on the curved end of the strap, a quick (and I mean quick, don't melt it) touch with a lighter flame and that was fixed and stayed fixed. No wear on the black hardware finish aside from where the pin rests on the buckle, but you only see it when the watch is off. Would definitely buy again.
review image review image
on February 22, 2015
I have small wrist, so I had to cut this down(try searching for 'how to shorten nato strap' on youtube). It fit my Luminox 3001 SEAL watch perfectly. It's very comfortable. While I doubt it'll last me more than couple of years, I have to give it five star for $7.99 price, shipped. On a black military style watch, it looks absolutely perfect.

One down side: You will need to wash this band from time to time. Sweat > Bacteria > Odor. I've been just throwing mine into the washer with my laundry. If you are not familiar with these NATO straps, it is super easy to take on & off of your watch, and takes just seconds.
review image review image
on April 16, 2015
My father bought me this band for my Citizen, and it has been all around sturdy, extremely comfortable and I recommend this to anyone but I have only had one issue. The matte black point on the metal parts has been scratched off from light to medium use in about four months. If you want this band buy the version without the black metal parts because it will eventually scratch off anyway. All around great besides that one setback!
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 4, 2014
Just received my purchased 22mmwatch strap today. I put it on my Luminox B.O.; Fast shipping and the product can't be beat for the price. Thick stitching on each side of the 4 rings to keep them from shifting, strap holes have been reinforced to prevent any threading. Don't waste your money on other straps that cost upwards of $20+, safe money and buy this strap!
on February 6, 2015
It is exactly what it's supposed to be. East to install, comfortable and looks nice. Thanks.
review image
on February 20, 2015
I threw this on a Citizen BV1085-14E. The strap when I first put it on was irritating my skin a little. When I took it off, I saw some nylon burs from the stitching. I just simply took a lighter to them (bent the watch band so that the bur was on the outside of the bend which made it easier to melt without melting the actual watch band) and they smoothed right out. Very comfortable watch band. Also, the watch doesn't slide on this band like I thought it would.

With that said, I feel like some products should be ready to use without any work done by the buyer and this is one of them. After some research, I ended up purchasing a Maratac Zulu strap from another website. It is a much more comfortable strap.
on September 23, 2015
There are more expensive ones of these out there, but this particular one has thinner profile on the strap hardware compared to other ones. I purchased this and a "nicer" more expensive one, and this one's strap hardware being thin is actually a great benefit, so I kept it.
on March 18, 2015
I've worn this watchband for 6 months and it has not broke. The whole I use has been stretched quite a bit, but is still holding well. The two star are because the rings are painted, and wear down very easily. The rings are shiny metal now and have been for about three months after purchase.
on December 17, 2014
i don't usually leave reviews, but the quality and durability of this strap drove me to leave a review. About 3-4 weeks into use, the strap still feels crisp and like new. Barely any wear, still has a like new feel. I purchased other NATO straps on Amazon and they didn't feel the same after only a week of use. I will be coming back for more. Extremely satisfied.
on January 28, 2015
This is the first time I have replaced a broken watch band and since I didn't have the right tools, I had to cut the old leather band with a knife. Anyway, once I put the pins back in, it was pretty easy and intuitive to put this new zulu watch band on.

The reason I just give an OK rating is because it doesn't really fit well with those who have small wrists. The short part of the band (without the holes) is in my opinion too short, so as you loop the longer part through the buckle of the short part, the remainder of the long part sticks out in a weird way because the long part is just a bit too long. I don't know if any of that makes sense. But at least you can cut the long part to size and you can use a lighter to melt the edges a little so it doesn't get frayed.

Another reason I just gave an OK is because it is just not as comfortable as the original leather band. Most likely this Zulu band will last longer in the rigors of outdoor use, e.g. getting wet, etc., but for comfort, I think a padded leather strap will feel a lot better.