- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
ECWCS (Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System) Fleece Jacket, Genuine U.S. Military Issue, Brown (Bear Tops)
These genuine U.S. Government Issue Cold Weather Jackets are amazingly warm and practical. Nicknamed the "Bear Shirt", they are used as Layer of for the Extended Cold Weather System (ECWCS - Pronounced "EK-Wax") and are the absolute state-of-the-art in cold weather clothing. Tested under combat conditions in some of the harshest climates on earth, ECWCS clothing provide longterm comfort across an extremely wide range of temperatures, from 40°F to -60°F. There is no better system for extended outdoor warmth and comfort.
These Jackets have the following features:
- Two expanding breast pockets with velcro-snap-flaps
- Two front insulated hand-warming pockets
- Black Nylon reinforced shoulders and underarms
- Convertible turtleneck collar
- High Quality YKK brand front zipper
- Layer 2 of the ECWCS
- Moisture wicking design, worn directly over underlayer
- Made to NATO specifications of 100% fleece by the Vanderbilt company
- These are designed as a close-fitting midlayer and run tight for their rated size.
Free cleaning advice = never machine dry these (or any) fleece garments. After washing they will almost be dry--simply hang-dry for an hour to prevent shrinking or pilling.
My son loves this jacket. It keeps him very warming Laramie, WyomingPublished 17 days ago by Virginia willis
Quality is not good,all thread are coming out and it does not looks good.Published 19 days ago by Dharmendra Tripathi
The jacket is very nice, but it was smaller than it's stated size. Since I can't use it, at least it will make a nice Christmas gift.Published 2 months ago by mityquin
What can I say? It is like wearing a piece of carpet. In fact, I often ask my wife, should I wear my carpet square? It's great and a wonderful knock-around jacket. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Isaac Cyclist