‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, August 11, 2010
This review is from: Military Challenge Coin Display Case Cabinet Rack Holder Stand Box w/ UV Protection, Black
Since I typically rely on the average opinion of those who have purchased an item before me, I was a bit reluctant to purchase this item without reading any reviews. However, I am incredibly pleased with my purchase which arrived this afternoon. Not only is the quality of the item exceptional, but it comes ready to hang; no assembly is required. The timeliness in which the package arrived was astounding--perhaps two, maybe three days at most. I would most definitely recommend this case, not to mention purchase another (if I only had more coins to display).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, March 9, 2012
Grkgdsss (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this case as a gift for my husband and it is just perfect. He has some odd-shaped and large coins but only two didn't fit and they are extremely large. The black-on-black is really sleek and looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice box for displays, May 3, 2011
The Irish Lady (Overgaard, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
Hubby is retiring soon and I wanted challenge coins for his present. Of course, needed somewhere to put them, so ordered this display box. It's very nice. The glossy black is perfect for our home, especially the office it'll go in. It's light enough to stay on a nail but looks durable, too. I like that it'll keep dust off the coins so I'll have less work keeping them clean and I like that it is glass and not plastic in the window. The box came well packed and with no delay, so I'm a happy camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Military Challenge Coin Display Case, October 23, 2011
This case was better than anticipated. It is light weight, and holds alot of coins. Extremely happy with this choice made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value!, February 21, 2011
Was pleasantly suprised with how quick I recieved my 2 display cases that I ordered from SFDisplay! I was also very happy with the product itself. For the price, it couldnt have been any better! I ordered mine in black. They are very nicely finished and look great hung on the wall. I was glad to see it also came with the screws to hang them, along with keys for the cases to lock. Truly a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, December 24, 2013
Was a gift.. He loved it. Great quality materials. built like a homemade cabinet.. Seemed like a lot of care was involved making this. Currently shopping this company for a uniform shadow box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Display Case!, December 11, 2013
I love this display case. It displays all my military challenge coins perfectly. This is the second one I've purchased so far and for the price, you can't beat it. Other display cases can cost hundreds of dollars I've found so this is a jewel. I only wish that it had an ability to lock it. It does have a latch but no way to secure it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described and no issues, November 25, 2013
Exactly as advertised and described. Fits all my coins of various sizes and whatnots. Had been somewhat concerned to order based on several of the negative reviews but all was unfounded and I had no issues. Willl need another soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box, November 24, 2013
This display case was as advertised. Looks great mounted on the wall. I'll probably be buying another one soon since I've run out of space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 31, 2013
This coin case is durable and will be perfect for all of my husbands military coins. Thank you so much

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›