Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

67%
33%
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 13, 2011
I was hoping this book would shed more light on the military mind-control projects, but mostly it was the story of how one patient struggled to heal from the abuse. There weren't enough details about the actual process involved.

This subject was of interest to me because I was born into a family of Freemasons and multi-generational satanists, and I was subjected to satanic ritual abuse when I was a child. After that, my parents sold me to the CIA so they could turn me into a Manchurian candidate.

According to Alex Constantine's books, "Psychic Dictatorship in the USA" and "Virtual Government," many of the people being targeted by gang stalking and microwave harassment today were used in CIA mind-control projects when they were younger. Now the agency is trying to get rid of them because they represent a security risk to the agency and the cults.

You can read all about my experiences as a mind-control subject and "targeted individual" on my blog at [...].
on June 15, 2014
Well written, good author. Interesting to read. Very detailed and kept me interested and I could relate to at least some of it.
on July 9, 2014