5.0 out of 5 stars FOUND INSTRUCTIONS
i dont have the watch yet im still at school i got the tezt that its at my door but i was looking up instructions for the watch and i foundd this

Published 9 months ago by Scout S.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot set/correct day of week
Published 12 months ago by Shan R. Shanmuganathan

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot set/correct day of week, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Military Stealth Fighter Cool 5ATM Water Resistant Dial LED Sports Wrist Watch (Watch)
My son liked the look and I ordered this watch for him. The watch comes with no instructions with minimal packing. I was okay with it hoping I can figure it out or find an online PDF instruction. It wasn't too difficult to figure how to set time. But it is impossible to set/correct day of week! Only instruction available online is on Amazon under Product description. Pertinent section is,

6. Adjust time, date, day of week:
Under standard time indication, press the Left Down button thrice and enter into the time setting mode. the Right Up button to set time and the Right Down button to shift.

However the Right Down button does not shift to day of week at all. It only shifts between hour and minute! So we have a functionally useless watch I am thinking of returning back to Amazon. Since I never have returned anything in Amazon in all these years, need to figure that out now.

5.0 out of 5 stars FOUND INSTRUCTIONS, May 6, 2014

The upper left corner button controls the LED. If you need the LED light, just click the button and when you want to change the color, hold the button for three seconds and it will automatically switch.And the lower left corner is the function switch button which can switch to display time, stopwatch, alarm settings, time settings in turn.If you want to adjust time, please first switch to the time setting interface through the lower left corner button, and you will see the far right, "second" position flashing, click the button to switch to the flashing position of minutes, then to adjust the minutes, just click the upper left corner button, the figure will add 1 point; and adjust the hours, just click the lower left corner button, at the moment, the hour position is flashing in the screen, and click the upper left corner button, the figure will add 1 point. Switch to date, month, week setting options in turn and at the same time, if you want to adjust the date, according to the following steps, they can be set separately.

i will update when i get it going

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy product, June 23, 2014
Took 45 minutes to get it put together and the crystal cracked the first time I wore it. Returned it immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst item I ever bought on amazon!, June 9, 2014
I have never had a watch so impossible to set and you can NOT see the time at all or else you press the light

5.0 out of 5 stars over all it's amazing, and for people reading reviews and wondering if ..., August 28, 2014
To everyone saying its hard to set the watch, I didint have a problem whatsoever the watch has clear instructions and even if it didint the button is labeled MODE which is what u press to set time, date, etc. over all it's amazing, and for people reading reviews and wondering if you should buy it, do, it's awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in person, May 22, 2014
Melanie (Alice Springs, Australia) - See all my reviews
I love it so much. It has a little bit of weight to it, but I don't mind. I love the different color lights you can choose from and all the functions are very helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Depends on how you look at it, September 12, 2014
I bought this for my 11 yr old. He was so excited and was even more excited when he say the light changes u could put it into. As far as my son sees it, he'd rate it a ten if he could. I on the other hand rate it a four. The time visibility is weak and requires u to hit the light button to clearly see it. To my son it's not a big deal. To me I imagine battery replacement will.occur much faster.

4.0 out of 5 stars Military Cool LED Display Watch, October 26, 2014
Would be the best product of watches if the 12 hour time was at the top and the military time at the bottom or vice versa; it does not make sense to have the same time in both places. I don't understand that. Other than that, the product is really nice. No five stars for that lack of sensibility, but close enough for still being a good watch. I guess it is still worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking watch that works great!, January 3, 2015
Absolutely cool looking and worth the price. I got the ACU one and like it so much, I ordered the black one. Again, this is not a high end watch but works and look great. I did not even look at the instructions and found it VERY SIMPLE to set the time and date. I discovered the LED color change by accident, which is an awesome feature by the way. Shipping took a while but that is to be expected when something ships from overseas. I recommend this and for the price, no big deal if it goes bad after a while even though mine is still doing fine and I wear it daily. I have had many compliment it, as the design is different. I rate it 5 stars because it is exactly as described and works flawlessly. The bonus is the extremely affordable price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great ... but as a watch ... I don't think so!, March 8, 2014
I had to replace the battery right after I opened it because I couldn't hardly see the watch face ... new battery didn't help much. Could have used a few more light sources ... but why do you have to push a button to see the time anyway? Instructions ... I don't think so! I figured out after 20 minutes, most watches are a no brainer. Over all a bad watch, so if you want a watch keep looking, if you want something worthless as a watch but looks cool ... this is for you!