Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 8, 2012
item is well constructed. Buckel snaps when it is put to use, no slop. Everything is very ttight. ONly draw back is, not enough colors to draw from. Other than that I can't find anything wrong with the bracelet. Glenn G.
on February 17, 2013
First off, I did standard shipping, it took exactly 7 business days to receive it. Not too bad, I guess.

2nd, the ends of the 550 chord are already falling apart. I untied the end of it, re-tied it, and burned it to the tips. It has held for a week, but falling apart already. So we shall see how long till I have to re-tie and burn it.
on May 19, 2013
poorly made, cheap materials, and not the length advertised - weave is not tight and the whole thing is ready to unwind.
on June 17, 2013
I have a 7.5 inch wrist so I ordered the 8 inch, thinking I wanted to perfect fit. It fits very snugly, and I have read reviews about it shrinking when wet. I recommend going at least 1 inch bigger than your wrist size. For example, my wrist measures 7.5 inches, so I should have ordered a 8.5 inch. I don't think that size is available so the next closest is 9 inch. Other than that, the craftsmanship looks good. I cannot tell the actual length, but since this one was small, maybe I can unravel it to see.
on August 26, 2013
Just received this paracord bracelet. I measured my wrist before ordering and it is about 6.8", but I ordered the 8" based on the reviews recommending to order it large. They were correct. I laid out the bracelet and it is a full 8" (when measured from clasp to where the clasp fully overlaps/connects, so a full 8" on the wrist) and on my wrist it does fit loosely. However, I would not be able to fit a 7" bracelet around my wrist, there isn't an extra inch to spare, probably due to the depth of the bracelet (it's about 3/8" thick) and resulting arc.

The problem I have with this item is that it doesn't come with any instructions on how to properly unravel it to use it as a paracord. I bought it to bring on backpacking trips and other high adventure trips, primarily to have it available for use as a tourniquet, if needed. However, there is no obvious way to unravel it and certainly no "quick release" of any type at either clasp. It appears to be burned/melted near one end (which does slightly mar the appearance of the bracelet), but it's not clear if the way to release the cord is to cut near the melted area? Would that release it from both clasps at each end? Quickly? Or cut it in half (or worse, not release it from the clasps, rending it unusable at a tourniquet).

I sent an e-mail to the vendor asking for instructions or at least a link to instructions and he responded quickly: "We do not provide instructions. You can find the instruction on line. I'm sorry I cannot help. The product page did not indicate that instructions are included." OK, so I did a quick search online, wasn't able to find any clear instructions for this type of paracord bracelet. I wasn't expecting an extensive owner's manual, but is receiving a quarter of instructions on how to release the cord asking too much? Apparently yes, at least at this price.

So if you know how to release the parcord, feel free to comment below my review for the benefit of all who may be considering this product.
on May 21, 2014
The last one I bought was from Rothco and it was pretty thin.
This one is way thicker and it looks better in comparison to me. Will more than likely pick a few more up from this seller. Check them out if your into Paracords.
on April 11, 2016
Haven't had to use it for any survival needs (thank goodness). Fairly comfortable to wear, but I normally just clip it to my backpack. It's meant for a slim wrist. Good quality. Would definitely recommend.
on March 23, 2013
I've had mine for about a year now and its still in great shape. And being a get down and dirty kinda gal it's lasted throigh all my rouh housing with my brother on law and my combat training with my boyfriend. It has shrunk only slightly from me wearing it in the shower but I think ots made ot more durable. It is perfect for a survivalist, camper, hiker, or just anyone. Hope I never need to use it :)
on May 30, 2014
As other reviewers have pointed out, this paracord bracelet is lacking in quality. The one I received came damaged, with a section of paracord slightly cut and frayed near the buckle. The sizing was also on the small side, so I would recommend going a size up.

Since the paracord was damaged, the integrity of the cord was compromised, making it essentially useless as a single length of cord. It is still functional as two smaller lengths.

Other than the damage and sizing issues, the bracelet looks nice. The buckle is perfectly fine and I'll reuse it.
on June 12, 2013
My 11yr old cub scout was wanting one. It has loops on both borders and the ropes cross in between. He likes that better than his old one with the straight rope desigh. The clasp works fine. It come with instructions to re knot if used. It was not expensive and delivered quickly. He's happy. Very happy and that makes me happy. I don't know how well this would aid in a serious survival need. I wanted to get the metal clasp. He didn't like that one. But he is happy.

See 1 answered question